a soulmate...(could have been you)

THE LONG AWAITED FIC OML I AN FINALLY FINISHED!

Ok, ik Javier and Julien r the same age, but here Julien is younger.
Another note is that I have absolutely no idea when people graduate university and stuff, so it might be wrong.
.
.
!songs that you can listen to while reading :D
I like you - Niki (suggested by Seer)
Brother - Kodaline
Atlantis - Seafret
Don't blame me - Taylor Swift
Only love can hurt like this - Paloma Faith

!Modern AU!

soulmates. Crash into your life at unexpected moments and find their place in your heart.

(5|10)

"Hello, I am Lloyd Frontera", a young boy with brown hair stretched out his hand to shake mine. I judged the hand and looked up to my mother, silently asking for reassurance.

"Go on Javier. Don't worry, he is really nice, trust me" she said with a soft voice. I did what she said and took Lloyd's hand. "Javier.." I muttered and looked away.

The boy in front of me looked like he was a few years older, but not too much so that we don't get along. He seemed nice too and since he was the son of the nice man from next door there was a low chance that he would turn out to be mean, right?

A small chuckle brought me out of my thoughts and I noticed that the brunet was snickering as I realized I was still holding his hand.
Quickly letting go, my cheeks started to heat up and I looked to the side in shame. I put my hands into my pockets and hoped the nice man would say something to make it less embarrassing for me.

Instead, Lloyd pulled me up the staircase, past the endless pictures hanging across the walls and inside a room through a door, the same maroon brown color as the stairs.

I looked around and saw a lot of toys, most of them were either Legos or some kind of Robots. Up on a high shelf, I saw a white drone, which I guessed had a broken wing, because a piece of gray duct tape was poorly put on and seemed to fall off soon.

"This is my room! You can always visit me whenever you want! We can play together! Just knock on our door and someone will open it for you! I heard your mother is often out to work, so you will spend breakfast with us" he said as he smiled brightly at me.
My face lit up at the word 'together'. Not a lot of people were willing to play with me because I was a rather silent kid. It used to pain me a lot, a lonely child is never a nice sight. But I stopped being lonely after I met Lloyd.

Back then, I never realized how often he would bring me into his daily life. Lloyd was the first one ever to reach out to me and actively include me in his activities. He had many friends and he would introduce every single one of them to me and if they were mean to me, Lloyd would stop playing with them.
Even after his brother got to the age where he could play with us without problems, he would never ignore or favor any of us. Of course he had times when he was angry or annoyed, but he would never let it out on me, nor Julien.

I really like Lloyd, he is like a brother.

soulmates. People, who are destined to be together, no matter romantically or platonically.

(9|14)

I woke up to a weird feeling. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was bothering me so I opened my eyes and saw two maroon brown eyes staring back at me. "Wha-"
"I built a cart that we can drive down the hill" he exclaimed excitedly and pulled me up. I groaned and told him that it was way too early to do those experiments.

"Can't you get your brother to play with you?"
"No, he is at his friends house today"
Looking at Lloyd with an annoyed expression, I sighed and muttered about how stupid that idea was, but followed him to his garage as he never let go of my arm.