thank you, your Majesty + Only mine

Another request by NathalieMaeSanchez. Hope you enjoy this! It's the 3rd Idea!

Last time I wrote Alicia(the Empress) as the villain, so this time she will be nice.

(This plays shortly after the Cremo incident. Lloyd and Javier started dating after that)
.
.
.

"Julien Frontera. You are the brother of the infamous Lloyd Frontera, aren't you? Would you accompany me to see him?", Empress Magentano asked the young boy she met on her way to meet the brunet. "Of course, your highness. I was on my way to see him too" she got as an answer as they slowly stepped towards the other end of the palace, where the visitors stay.
When they arrived in front of the room Lloyd is in, the younger red head stepped forward and opened the door, completely forgetting to knock in nervousness to mess up in front of the Empress and flinched in surprise when she gasped in shock. He peaked inside and saw his brother sitting on the table, legs on each side of his escort knight, Javier, who had his arms on Lloyd's waist.
"Your Majesty! Oh my lord, this is kind of akward" Lloyd mumbled the last part as he gently pushed Javier aside to stand up and walk over to Alicia. "You.. May I ask- I don't want to pry, but...Is it what it looked like you were doing?" she asked in a cautious tone and looked around between Lloyd and Javier. The brunet spoke up in a nervous quick voice, "What? No haha No..why would we? No- But you must have something to tell me, right? Her majesty herself would not personally visit me to talk and drink tea, would she? Is it about the bridge? Oh wait how rude of me, please step in, your majesty"
He stepped aside to make room for the red head to step in and she was at lost of words, still trying to process what she saw. "Well, I did come for something else-"

Lloyd was nervous, but tried to play it off, of course a certain swordmaster saw every single move and noticed his nervousness. He decided to talk about it later, since he was too busy thinking about a ways to escape in case the empress tries to kill them after finishing the bridge. After watching Lloyd and the empress for a while, he couldn't sense any anger or disgust from the red head. She seemed normal and no evil intent at all. Maybe Javier was too sceptical and she won't harm them, but he can't let his guard down before being a hundred percent sure.

Weeks later, the bridge was finally finished and the empress had an announcement to make. "Dear citizens of the Magento Empire (?)! Today I want to make a change in the course of history! For centuries it has been and problem and now I want to change it. From today on, I will make same sex marriages legal! It will be taught in school and won't hesitate to lock away any person who opposes this. Further information will be found in the new law book" and with that she finished her speach and looked over at Lloyd and Javier, who were both shocked and looked at her in awe.
They stepped inside the palace and requested to talk to her majesty, which of course got granted.
"You majesty, I can't believe what I just heard. It is impossible to put my utter respect and thankfulness into words."
Empress Alicia smiled softly and nodded "It is the least I can do. Like I said earlier, it is a problem that it's illegal to marry your loved one and everyone could just put shame on your name for being who you are. You two just showed me that I needed to do something as soon as possible."
The duo smiled back at the empress and tenderly looked at eachother.
"Oh I hope you will invite me to your wedding. It is a must now." she joked and chuckled.

In the end she did get invited and let me tell you how surprised everyone in the Baronie was. But that's a story for another time.
.
.
.
Since it was really short, have another request by NathalieMaeSanchez!!
CW: Mention of blood, murder, obsession, insanity idk everything that has to do with yandere
(sorry for always forgettig to put warnings ;-;)
.
.
.
Red. A colour I despise; and yet, I am surrounded by it. Day by day, I see red everywhere I look. May it be the hair of that one girl trying to get close to Javier or the accessories of another girl who obviously dressed up for him. Sometimes red is the colour of the glasses of a guy, who stared at Javier longer than he should.
Most of the time, red isn't an accessory nor the colour of someone's hair or clothes. It is the colour of the dark fluid staining it and spreading all over the floor. It is the colour of the plasma on my cheek as I wiped it and the colour of a stain in my school uniform.
But who wants to hear about my least favourite colour...let's talk about my favourite instead.
When I say 'My favourite colour is blue' they will think it is because of the sky, the sea or the ocean. They think it is because of my dark blue school uniform or the light blue dress my mother wore to her funeral or the blue blazer my father wore during the car accident he had last summer. But no, it is the colour of my best friends hair when it floats in the wind and the colour of his eyes when they light up as he smiles. And that smile is the thing I want to protect and treasure and keep it to myself. Something I hate sharing, because it should be something special only visible to me.
But he doesn't realize of special he is to me and how much I hate seeing him laughing with other people.
Maybe that is why I need to eliminate everyone who comes too close to my Javier. The fact that he is popular amongst everyone shouldn't be an all too big obstacle.
Day after day, I see Javier talk to different people and he smiles as they laugh with him.
Day after day, I help another person over the railing of our rooftop.
Day after day, someone new sits in my basement. The house on the far end of our village.
Day after day, my cheeks redden as Javier looks and talks to me.

One day, it happens. The cherry blossoms fly in the sky on a warm spring day and I stand and observe the grass as the guy with the blue hair I love so much approaches me.
Few minutes later, a wave of terror washes over me as I heard the words I feared the most. Pity was written big on his forehead as he watches my sorrow expression. "Would you love me more...if I killed someone for you?" he heard the words slowly come out of my mouth and suddenly the pity turned into fear. Javier didn't want to believe what he heard. "No!? I wouldn't" he spit out and slowly stepped backwards before turning around and sprinting away. "Fine, If I can't have you. No one can."

A distant sirene could he heard. The loud crackeling of a fire and a big blackish-grey cloud of smoke towered over the school, threatening to grow bigger. Javier stood in front of it, looking small in comparison of what was happening before him. Hot tears stained his cheek and he heard someone chuckle next to his ear. He didn't notice that someone approached him and he froze in place as he recognised the person whose voice was whispering in his ear. "Don't move. You will come with me, right, seonbae?"
Javier felt something pointy on his back and decided not to test the brunet. "Of course"
"What am I to you, Javier seonbae?"
"You are my love, Lloyd. Nae sarang"
"Ah yeobo~ how sweet of you~"

Despite saying what Lloyd wanted to hear, Javier felt a piercing pain in his back. He wanted to scream, but a cloth in front of his mouth stopped him. The clothes he was in slowly turned dark red and he didn't dare to look down, fearing what he might see.
"I am deeply sorry to hurt you, naekkeo. But I can't be sure that you won't run off to see other people if I don't do this. Now sleep well~"
The last think Javier saw were the brunet locks and an evil smile, paired with sick eyes. The look of someone who would go as far as killing their love and everyone else to have them for themselves.
.
.
.
Word meanings: (korean->english)

seonbae(/sunbae)= Senior
nae sarang= my love (I wrote 'my love' twice to empasize it)
yeobo= darling
naekkeo= mine or my sweetheart

This may be a bit confusing and or make no sense bc it's currently 3am and I should be sleeping.

Also please correct me if I used the Korean honorifics or petnames wrong! Thank you!