New Job

Shoutout to the Mattypatty Alex

It was finally the day I get to work at Freddy Fazbear pizzeria! It was a week ago when I first found the "Night Shift at Freddy Fazbear" on the application board, so I applied. I have been unemployed for 2 months.. it was good to finally do something in the morning. I put my hair in a pony tail, dressed in my blue security outfit, and went off to work. I was... excited to come to go to my new job.. It was 11:30 P.M when one of the employees let me in the building. Her name was Na'jiah. Apparently she was the janitor, from her clothes and name tag. She had black hair, dark eyes and she wore a high ponytail. She walked me to the office.. "So your the new security guard eh-" she looked at me crazy.. but I ignored it. "yeah," I smiled "Ima be taking the night shift." "Wow I have never met a brave person like you. Its amazing how you could even take this job.. after all the incidents that's happened." she says with a worried expression. "huh? Why is tha-" "ANYWAYS.. I'm sure the manager showed you around earlier today... So I'm going to leave now" she said. "Wait bu-" before I could finish my sentence, she says "go to your office, there's a camera to check everything and yup that's it.. now I must leave before midnight. but it's alright. A man will call you on the the phone" she said and ran out in the dark hallways where I could not see her anymore. "Well then.." I mumbled and went inside.
It was now 12:00 a.m. Hmm... something seems off about this job. I thought this was a kids restaurant! Why does it present a creepy atmosphere... then I heard a phone call just like she said. I picked it up and put it on speaker.

As Phone Guy presents his explanation.
A shiver went down my spine when he talked about "killing" and "murder". no wonder the woman was freaked out and worried.. "Anyways I think I explained everything.. OH and there's something else." he says oh so calmly. "uh-h what's th-hat.." you stuttered, wishing this creepy conversation was over with. "The animatronics turn into human form at night. Yeah so if you see a person that's looks similar to them, there not people there just the animatronics" he says. "oh.." I had no idea what to say with the phrase "your gonna die tonight" keeps coming in my mind. "Well good luck!" He says then hangs up. I could get killed?! This was not in the application. no one told me about this. "Damn I should've did research on this place." I mumbled then checked the cameras. sure enough, there were human-like people that looked similar to the animatronics walking around. I freaked out and didn't know what to do. there were no doors just a helmet and two vents.
~~~~~time skip to 3:00------------
By all means, I was actually keeping them away and put on my mask at the right time. it was kinda going good, until something happened..