Friends Now

It has been a week since the last scenario.. You actually grew quite fond of him. Actually became great friends.. It wasn't as nearly as terrifying as when I first joined this job.. You were actually doing this like a boss. But not only that, he said he and his "friends" won't kill you cause he told them not to.. but I'm perfectly fine with it of course. Just to be safe.. I still check the cameras so I know they won't be betraying there word.. but I feel... like they won't do that.. I barely even touch the mask anymore..
F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Me and Freddy became.. by all means... really good friends. He was sophisticated, nice, and had a beautiful voice. We would talk for hours and he promised that him and his friends won't kill me.. We were in the office just talking. "Why don't you come out the office with me?" He said. i nodded my head. "No, I have to sit here and look at cameras the whole night." "No you don't.." he replied looking sad. I smiled.. He took a pizza slice from the medium pizza I got and ate it. "I didn't know animatronics could eat!" I said surprised by his actions. "Well you didn't know they could roam around did you?" He asked, smiling. I laughed "guess I didn't.." "hey.. what's a friend?" He asked innocently..like he doesn't know... "hmm.. well a friend is when someone hangs out and supports you.." I said, smiling. He smiles and says "well I guess we're great friends right?" "Yeah" I giggled.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
Me and Bonnie have been hanging out for quite sometime.. but I never left the office. He was nice, funny, and normal like a real boy.Bonnie was sitting on the my desk, just talking to me. I put my hair in a ponytail."Hey can you eat pizza?" I asked, curious. "haha yeah, you didn't know that?" He then grabbed a pizza slice and ate it. I was amazed.. "i didn't know okay!" I laughed.. "I didn't know animatronics even eat.." "We don't eat for hunger, but our teeth can chew in anything." he said. I got kinda freaked out by that and he quickly noticed it. "Uh- not to make that seem scary.." He scratched his head. I laughed. "hey, we're good friends right?" He asked. I smiled and said "yeah I guess we are." He smiled back.
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
Me and Chico were really good friends. he loves food and making jokes. We were just talking in the office. "So what do you do on stage?" I asked eating pizza. "Oh I'm the backup singer but I mostly dance" he said with his robotic cheeks stuffed with pizza. "oh so you dance eh-?" I giggled. "Yeah!" He got off the table, then he put his blonde hair over one of his eye and started grinding the air. "Oh so THATS what you do all day" I laughed so hard, tears even might go down my cheeks."nah I'm just kidding, here is my real dance moves." then he started doing this really cool dance move. I giggled "oh okay." He smiled and asked "We're good friends right?" I smiled and replied "yeah" Then we just continued to eat pizza.
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Me and Golden Freddy was actually really good friends. He teased me and made funny jokes, but he was also nice and blushes like a cute innocent child. We were just talking in the office. "Are you a hallucination?" I asked, while eating pizza. He sat on top of the table in front of me, "Hehe yeah.. I'm your true love that was made in your mind and came to real life." He teased. "I take that as a no" I giggled, already used to his type of humor. "So what are you even useful for?" I asked. "Hey that's a little harsh," he pouted, "But I am useful as a matter of fact. I can sing." He held his head up high and grinned. "Oh really?!" I laughed for this was new for me. "yeah" he said "OooooooooooOooo" he sang so beautiful. I was really taken away by his beautiful voice and spaced out. "Oh? Were u taken aback by my beautiful singing?" He smiled. "Hehe yeah." I smiled.
F͟o͟x͟y͟
Me and Foxy were really good friends. He was mature but acted childish in some ways. We were talking in the office as always. "How do you say pirate money?" I asked. "Shilliings" he said while eating pizza. I watched him gulp down the pizza as I saw his really sharp teeth. I was actually scared of his teeth.. But strangely found them cool. "I was programmed to know everything about pirates." He grinned, in a really cute way. "That's so cool! When I was a child, I always pretend to be a pirate" I smiled, combing my H/C hair with my fingers. "uhh.. hey lassie" "hm-?" I replied while biting into a pizza. "We're friends right?" He asked. I smiled and said "Yeah." He smiled.
W͟. B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
Me and W.Bonnie were really good friends. He was mature, and wise. we were just in the office talking. "Can you eat if your face is.. like that?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, it's just with my endoskeleten." he replied, then got a pizza and ate it. I was amazed.. I looked at him with such wonder, until I realized I was staring. he laughed "why are you staring? Are you that interested about how my body works?" He then grinned. "N-no" I stuttered and blushed. "hehe" he giggled and put on my mask I was suppose to use when the animatronics came. "Does this make me less scary?" He asked. "Well your red eye is still gleaming brightly.." I said. He laughed along with me..
(A/N please add this to your library for daily More scenarios!)