Nicknames

Freddy
I walked in the hallway, looking for my brown haired boyfriend, Freddy. As I step in the dark hallways, wondering why they didn't fix the lights, i heard some distance talking. It was Golden Freddy talking with Freddy. As I got closer, the talking became clearer.

"So it should be like this.." Golden Freddy said as he gestured his hands in a curvy motion in midair. "Look man, I don't wanna talk about boot- Oh hey hun!" Freddy waves over at me.

Golden Freddy turns around. "Hun? That's your nickname?" He snorts. "Shut up." Freddy replies with a hint of blush.

I walk closer until their a few feet away. "Oh hey handsome!" I smile back. Freddy scratches the back of his head with a goofy smile. Golden Freddy just stood their, scoffing. "I like Y/N's nickname for you but you gotta try harder Fred." He shakes his head disappointed. "What's so bad about mine?!" Freddy asks irritated. I mean Hun did stand for Honey since he was that type of sincere guy.

"It sounds like a mean girl talking to another normal girl bragging about something.." He explains. Before we can reply he says "bah. Whatever you dirty lovebirds." He winks and then leaves, leaving me and Freddy with a confused flustered look.

Bonnie
I walked towards the party room door where everyone was, holding pizza. It was one of those moments when everyone was just at the same location hanging out. I opened the door to see  my beloved boyfriend sitting at the edge of the party table beside Chico. I walk up to them. Chico immediately sees me and snatches the pizza from my hands.

"Bwhahah it's mine!" He says happily. "Share!" I tease him. His expression changes as he snorts "Nah." That's when Bonnie smiled at me.

"Oh hey Cutie!" He says and pokes my cheek teasingly. I smile back and take hold of his one hand poking me, and intertwined with mine. "Hey hottie" I smile back.

Chico looks at us with a annoyed face. "GET A ROOM!" He says loudly while shoving pizza in his face. "Get a girlfriend!" Bonnie snorts back.  Chico then stared at him with a face, making an uncomfortable atmosphere.

"You love birds are progressing with nicknames huh? Next thing you know they'll be making babies" He says.

"Whats wrong with that?!" Bonnie actually yells back.. Eyes widened everyone there looked surprised. I blushed completely as Bonnie looked over to my flushed face.
"N-NOT LIKE THAT! N-NO! ARRRG!" He blushed back and by instinct he grabs a pizza slice and throws it at Chico's face. Cheese and pepperoni slides down his face. That was a mistake. Chico's eyes started to glow as he grabbed 2 pizza slices and threw it at Bonnie. He dodged it which then hit me in the face. Yep. A food fight broke down.

Chico
Hungry. As usual. Waiting for 20 minutes for my goofy, blonde boyfriend would come back with a large pizza he promised. Giving up on waiting, I decided to walk out myself and see where he went.

"Pizza? Pizza? Where did you go??" I said loudly. That's when Chica heard me. "Wow Y/N I knew I wasn't the only one who talks to my pizza sometimes!" She smiles happily at me. I blush. "O-Oh it wasn't a PIZZA I mean-" I was stopped midway by running Chico.

He stopped near me, catching his breath. "S-Sorry cupcake. Didn't mean to make you wait." He says and holds up a large pizza. My eyes brightened up.. Yet Chica had a very odd yet funny face.

"You two call each other nicknames? That are FOOOD?" She ask us in a dramatic tone. "Yeah. I mean I really like pizza." I said blushing. Then I felt a arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to them. I look up to see Chico smirking.
"Well yes of course. I loooooove cupcakes! They're sweet and taste reaaaaaal good." He says smoothly. My face become flushed even more until Chica then has the same evil expression. "Oh you two~ Hehe" she giggles and then leaves.

Golden Freddy
Sitting in my office, I hear a knock. "Huh?" I said aloud. That's when I heard his voice. It was W. Bonnie.
"Uhm may I come in?" He asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah sure!" I said, smiling. In an instant, he came in holding a medium pizza in his hand. "I have pizza.." He said.

"Yes I'm so hungry 0-0" I basically snatch the pizza from his hands. "Weird. Y'know my sweetie was suppose to give me pizza 20 minutes ago.." I drifted off, actually starting to wonder. "

Wut?" W. Bonnie asked confused. ..."Oh! I mean Golden Freddy." I blush "I guess my nickname for him is a habit now" I say in a flustered way. Before W. Bonnie could reply, I heard a different voice enter the room.
"You talking about me?" Golden Freddy grins as he enters the room. "Sorry babe. I made a pizza for you but I don't know where it went.." He then starts scratching the back of his head.

"Wow. Sweetie and Babe." W. Bonnie retorts. "One is sincere and the other is just bold." He continues, eyeing Golden Freddy. "Eh eh eh got a problem?" Golden Freddy asks.
"Nah. You both are just too cute." He giggles... In a weird way.

"Oh hey! It's fine. Withered Bonnie gave me a pizza. It had my favorite toppings too." I assured Golden Freddy, smiling. That's when his face came from calm to irritated.
"Was it a medium?" He asks. I then look at the pizza, knowing what's gonna happen next. "..Yes." I face palm.
"IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE! SON OF A B-" before he could finish, W. Bonnie starts laughing and in an instant leaves the office.

Foxy
I was on the main stage, talking with mangle. Really though all she was doing was asking me questions. But I was fine with that, actually enjoying company for I didn't know where my Red haired pirate went.

"Do you put your hair in pigtails?" She smiles at me. "Uh. No. Just. No" Before she replied, I heard Foxy's voice in a distance as he comes closer to us.

"Ahoy booty! Have any of you landlubbers' seen me fountain pen?" He asks, sheepily. As soon as I heard his sentence I started laughing

"No dear,  I haven't." I tell him. I looked over to see Mangle with a very confused face. "...Booty? And Deer? You both have weird nicknames! Foxy is a fox! N-Not a DEER! A-And She isn't a WOMAN's BEHIND!? Is this hip with the kids?" She starts ranting. I blush and scratch my head.

"N-NO! I mean D-E-A-R" I correct her. "ARR! Booty in my day means TREASURE! And she sure is my treasure.. Hehe" Foxy adds in too. "Pffft. You should stick to Mate." She says back, making Foxy with a flustered face. "Yeah she's right." He says. Then his head pops up. "Excuse me mate! Gotta find me pen." He quickly says scurrying off, leaving me and Mangle where we were at first.

"..Is nicknames hip now?" She asks. I laugh. "YES! It is." I say. Almost on que, Golden Freddy walks in, eating a slice of pizza. "OH HEY BABE!" Mangle says loud and excited. His face expression changed in a whole different way as he started leaning back and quickly walking out of the whole room that was echoing with my laughter.

W. Bonnie
Sitting in a party room with only my no-faced charming boyfriend.  It was a lazy day so all we were doing was just talking as I layed my head in his lap, sleepy. Talking for about two hours, we actually got interrupted.

"Hey guys there's some free pizza that are already made in the kitchen!" Golden Freddy comes in and interrupts our cute moment. I sit up to reply but W.Bonnie hugs me from behind, making me go back to the comfortable position I was in. "Hmm.. Beloved , would you like some pizza?" He asks.

I close my eyes for a moment. "Mmmm know I don't want any sweetheart.." I reply. Goldy's face turned into a confused bundle. "Nicknames? Really? The most tacky yet sweetest couple ever." He applauses. W.Bonnie shots his head towards him. "Well. She is my beloved." He says back. "Pssssssh! I mean if she was MY girlfriend I'd call her something that makes her feel.. alluring." He grins. "Like uh.. Babe~" he says.

"Nah I like beloved better.." I say as I stick out my tongue. "Whatever." Goldy says as he just walks out as me and W. Bonnie start to continue our conversation.