When you take something of his

F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Today was the perfect day to do one of my goals for working here. I made a list of goals ever since Freddy and I became friends. On the very top of my list was... taking Freddy's top hat. I always wanted to wear it and touch it but he would get super strict. Today will hopefully be the day I get to accomplish this goal. There was a party in the afternoon but the kid only wanted to see Bonnie and apparently throw a temper tantrum if any other animatronics were there in the presence.. so most of the animatronics were asleep. Of course, they were programmed to roam around at night and wake up without human supervision.. but oddly Freddy wasn't awake yet. He's still sleeping in the back room. I came to work today looking for him but Chica told me what happened. Me and Her teamed up and she's now showing me the back stage. "Why hasn't he awaken?"I asked. "Who knows? But it's super duper strannnge!" She pouted. We finally made it to the back stage door. "We're here!" She said. I smiled evily "Thanks" Then she looked at me and smirked. "So~ Whachu gonna dooo in there? With only you and Freddy alonnne? She said winking at me. I blushed "Its not liked that!! G-Get your head out the gutter." All she did was smirk at me and said "sure~ have fun girl" and walked away. I sighed and opened the door. The room was dark but not too dark seeing as there is some light shining and I could see. There were band equipment and cords hanging from above. Then I heard some snoring.I saw that Freddy was in the corner, standing up with eyes closed sleeping. I walked over to him. His top hat was perfectly on his head. I grinned and took it. Still asleep, except he had no top hat and his bear ears showed. I ACQUIRED THE PRECIOUS!! I put it on top my head and it fit perfectly. I started giggling and smiling like a fool as I looked around for one of Freddy's plastic microphone. I then started singing and imitating Freddy. "WE'RE WAITING EVERY NIGHT TO FINALLY ROAM AND INVVVITTTE~!!" I sang terribly. After a moment of failed singing I heard a machine sound. 'breegh' was the noise I heard. I panicked and slowly turned around. It was just as I thought.. Freddy was just waking up. I looked at him as his eyes turned red but then turned back to its beautiful blue and he squinted. "Y-Y/N?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes. I ran as quick as I came towards him and went behind him. I put the top hat on his head before he was fully awake. "Wha- why are yo-" before he could finished I hugged him. "Um.. it was my time to work and I didn't see you so I got worried?" I smiled still hugging him.. "awe well thanks~" he blushed, turned around and hugged me back. 'LIKE A BOSS' kept replaying in my head that night.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
Sure, the restaurant has multiple of Bonnie's guitars.. but Bonnie has one that he will NEVER let me use or touch. It was bugging me ever since he slapped my hand lightly when I touched it for one second. Now, it's on my to-do list. The day was the day. I teamed up with Chica and told her what I wanted to do. So now me and him were on stage while he played guitar for me. "That's so cool~ if only I could pla-" before I finished he said "Nope" popping the 'P'. I poured and folded my arms. "that's TOO BAD" My voice raised at the last words. Chica then ran in the room. "Heyy Bonnie" he smirked. "Uh he-" Chica then slapped him before he finished. I looked at her wide-eyed and Bonnie gave her a death stare. Chica at first smiled.. but then her smiled faded and she ran way with her hands up in the air. Bonnie had red glowing eyes as he ran after her, setting down his guitar on the wooden platform. "HELL NAH GET BACK HERE YOU YELLOW BIRDY" He yelled as they both disappeared in the darkness of the hallways. I smiled evily as I grabbed his guitar. It was.. heavy but I managed. I strummed it and it made a beautiful tuning sound. "Awe yes!" I giggled as I started dancing like Bonnie. I was singing songs and playing his guitar on stage for at least 5 minutes. It was all fun until I saw Bonnie come back with squinted eyes and arms folded. At first we both just stared at each other. It was extremely awkward(Anyone got that reference? XD). "Tsk tsk tsk" he nodded his head in disappointment. I got off stage and walked towards him, kissed him on the nose, and ran back to the office yelling "WORTH IT!"
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
Chico and his bib. I always wondered why he would never let me touch it. He looked similar to Chica but they probably would've been different if it wasn't for that bib! Me and him were in my office as I dazed off just staring at his bib. "Yo~ my face is up here" He said his his face full of pizza. I came back to reality. "Wha- oh sorry?" I said.. then an idea came in mind. "you know~ you have been giving me free pizza and accompanying me every time I come here.. but you never get something back~ how about," I tried to sound very convincing and a little seductive,"a back rub?" He blocked at me and blushed. "r-rub~ BACK RUB NOT THAT IM THINKING OF UH I MEAN NO UH YES YES~" His face was red when he realized the first part of what he said. "Geez you can call it back massage.." I commented as I got up from my seat and got behind him. I started rubbing his shoulders as he started moaning. After about a minute I untangled his bib and took it off. "I GOT THE PRECIOUS!!" I giggled and ran away towards the bathroom. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!" He yelled while chasing me. I locked myself in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I smiled crazy knowing I finally got it. i heard hard knocking on the door. "Y/N OPEN IT UP" he banged the door. "Nah~" I giggled. "Look.. the reason I didn't want to show is because.. my scars.." he mumbled. I felt so terrible. Guilt washed over me.. scars? i opened the door. "Really?"i had a hurt look on my face. "NO STUPID GIVE IT BACK!" He snatched the bib. I pouted. "Op well there you go." I mumbled.
G͟. F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
There was something I always wanted wanted to take from the moment I saw G. Freddy... his golden bow tie!(go with it -_-") I know it seems crazy, but today I think I have a really good chance. I put my H/C into a ponytail(unless your hair is too short) Listening to G. talk about stuff. We were in the kitchen as Chica walked in holding really cheesy pizza. "And that's ho-" Before G. could finish, Chica tripped over something and threw the pizza in G.'s tuxedo. I gasped at how G. looked so mad at Chica as he was trenches in cheese and marinara sauce. The dough finally dropped on the floor as Chica apologized. "S-Sorry GOLDEN FREDDY!! I d-didn't mean it I swear! Uh let me clean that up.." she said as she went to get napkin. He looked at Chica as she ran out the door, probably not even coming back but then turned back and smirked. "Clean up? When I can do this?" Being the teaser he was, he took off his tuxedo and placed it on a nearby counter. "How you like this Y/N?" He asked. I looked at the half-naked animatronic trying to tease me in a way. if it wasn't for my goal to get the bowtie,. I would've been completely staring, I looked down at the tuxedo and the sparkly bow tie attached to it. I picked it up and said "ILL JUST CLEAN THIS FOR YOU!" I blushed and ran out the door. "Hey- WAIT!" He ran after me. Too bad G. Freddy was PROGRAMMED to fight and run after pedophiles in case of emergency.. so he caught up. As soon as his fingertips reached my shoulders, he pulled me back. He then pinned me to the wall in the hallway. He was taller than me so he was hovering. I was breathing heavily from our little run. I blushed as G. was still half-naked and now pinning me to the wall. He leaned down, almost touching my lips until he took the bow tie in his hands. "Having fun with this?" He whispered. He then backed away. My face was all red and looked at him scornful. He chuckled as he attached the Bow tie to his neck. "Damn~" I sighed.
F͟o͟x͟y͟
Me and Foxy were in the office, talking. "Are you programmed to slack off?" I questioned as I stared at something.. his eyepatch. Something I always wanted to questioned since I came here. "Ay~ we're programmed like humans so we can even slack off." he said then laid his head on my desk with his eyes closed. It seems like he was asleep, or at least acting like it. I stared down at his face and if this was my chance to take the eyepatch.. it was now. I leaned over to him and TRIED to take off his eyepatch. How hard it is to take something off when they're laying down. He apparently felt my hands on his head and he shot up immediately. "W-what are you doing mate?" He blushed. I was the worst. I didn't even care that Foxy was blushing so cutely, but the fact that he was up right and I could take his eyepatch."Sorry." I murmured and took the eyepatch. "wha- Y/N?! GET BACK HERE." he yelled when I ran out the door. I ran through the hallways but sadly I couldn't make it far. He was catching up.. and fast. I looked back and saw Foxy and his 'game on' face. I was so in trouble. Foxy was now behind me and I could feel his hook on my shoulder. He immediately jumped on me and screamed in a high pitch scream. I opened my eyes and I saw his face really up close. I blushed as his lips were close to mine, yet not. He got up, holding my arm and glaring at me. The eye without the eyepatch was just closed. He took the eyepatch from my small hands. Surprisingly, he took it and put it on my head. I looked at him confused. "I-If you wanted to put it on you should have just asked~" he smiled at me. I smiled back. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED(somehow)
W͟. B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
Me and W.B were on stage and he was playing his guitar. But not the multiple guitars you see Bonnie play on stage, his old one. His old guitar was kinda beaten down but had a very beautiful sound to it. He finished playing a nice slow song and u started clapping. "That was beautiful!" I smiled at him. "Thanks Y/N~ I'm glad someone likes me better than Bonnie >:\" He mumbled that last part. He put down his guitar right next to me, leaned down. and gave me a kiss on my nose(Please go with it~ ╥﹏╥) my stomach then started rumbling. Embarrassed even more when he giggled "Ima go get us some pizza" He said as he went down the stage and into the kitchen. As I saw him walk through the kitchen doors, I looked down at his guitar. My eyes was GLARING at the guitar. I was hesitant to touch it but I got over it and started to play with his guitar.. I think I got carried away and pretended to be W.B playing on stage and I started dancing while playing the guitar. Its been like 5 or 6 minutes before I saw W.B come out the kitchen door. He just stared at each other as he held two pizza one in both hands. I panicked."UH.. Sorry" I mumbled and put down his guitar back on stage. He walked over to me.. and started laughing. "that was quite the performance Y/N~" he giggled. "Staph~" I blushed.