When they're drunk

(INSIDE THE PIZZERIA)
So yesterday was Na'jiah's bachelorette party, and she decided to invite me.(it was during the daytime of course) it was held in a club while playing beer pong. There was lots of beer bottles there and she decided to give some,actually ALOT to me. "You'll need it for this job" she laughed awkwardly as she handed me the beer cases. I laughed too even though I knew what she meant but I didn't care since one of them was my boyfriend. So now it was tonight and a certain someone decided to drink some and get drunk.
F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
I didn't even know animatronics could get drunk! But one thing I noticed... Freddy was a silly immature drunk. Completely different from his nice, sophisticated self. Freddy chugged down all the beers. "WOO *hic* Y/N~ Look what I did-d" He stumbled and almost fell. "wow." completely stunned "how could u guys even get drunk?" "Whaaa~ We were programmeeed this way.. *hic* to act like humans.." He giggled. "Y/N *hic* IM THINK IM DRUNK!!" He practically yelled. I just sat at my desk looking at the cameras, practically just watching Chica fighting with Foxy who took her pizza. "NOTICE ME!" He slurred as he started shaking me. I laughed "I'm trying to do my duty." "HAHA you said *hic* DUTY!!" He laughed. I giggled "jeez I didn't kno-" before I could finish I heard snoring. I look down to see Freddy lying on the follow with his top hat on the middle of his face. "huh.. I didn't know they could even sleep.." I said curiously and just left him there.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
I watched as Bonnie kept walking drunkenly over to me. I laughed "Bonnie you had too much to drink.. wait.. Are your drunk??" I asked surprised. I didn't know animatronics could get uhh... drunk. I watched him as he responded 30 seconds later with a "BA~ I'm not drunk babe.." He then walked up to my desk, went behind me, and started giving me a back rub. "uh..ah~" I said as I closed me eyes.. Bonnie was a... flirtatious drunk. He went up to my ear and whispered "there's something else I wanna do unresponsibly then get drunk" I blushed and clearly woke up. "o-okay that's it Bonnie! you clearly had too much.." I sighed, still face red. I Got up from my chair and faced him. "C'mon your done.." I said. He whined "But you look so sexy tonight~ I can't help it!" My face was now 100% red. I sighed. He giggled and sat down in my chair.. but quickly fell asleep. I just watched him as his blue bangs got in his face as he snored and just.. stared, remembering this night of the drunk Bon Bon.
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
"DAMN YOU WON AGAIN!" He practically yelled. We were at the play area, playing games and drinking, apparently he drank TOO much. Chico was a.. violent drunk. "Woah calm down." I assured him surprised. It almost looked as he was about to cry.. "BAHH!!" He punched the machine. the machine kinda dented. "Chico are you okay?!" I put a hand on his shoulder, taken aback. "Im *hic* finnnnnnnnnne Y/N~" He responds, gritting his teeth. He cheeks were red and he had a "dazed" expression. "oooh your drunk aren't you.." I giggled. "NO IM NOT!!" He yelled. "Inside voices I said. "NO IM NOT!" He whispers. I laugh. "C'mon, enough beers." I tell him, while grabbing the beer case, but he started whining. "Nope." I said, walking back to the office alone. I thought he was going to follow me back and try to take it back, but nope. Instead I heard snoring. I looked behind me and see him sleeping on the floor. "Oh well.." I turned around and just left him there .
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
"Ooh Baby your so beautiful~ I just wanna be with you. Y/N sorry but I'm in love with someone else.." He says doing a seductive dance with a beer in his hand. I laughed. He was looking in a mirror. Golden Freddy was a... Flirtatious drunk but with himself. He was currently in the bathroom looking in the mirror. "Uhh.. are you drunk G? I tried not to laugh as he put his hands on the mirror. He looks at me crazy "Oh nnnnoooo! Y/N wasn't suppose to s-see" He slurred. "I was here the whole ti-" before I could finish, he says "I fell in looovvee with this handsome devil~" He then try's to
Get on top of the sink to reach the mirror and hug it. Being the low budget place this is.. he pulls the mirror right off. "I GOT YOU MY SOULMATE!!" He yells happily. I just laughed. Just the sight of Goldy blushing while holding the mirror was hilarious. "Are you cheating on me with yourself?!" I gasp sarcastically. He blushes "IM SO SORRRRY!!" He yells, then with a loud 'Crash' the mirror fell. "NO MY BABY!!" He kneels down on the floor and picks up the mirror shards. He then lays beside the scattered pieces. "I will always be with you." he whispers but then falls asleep. I sigh..
F͟o͟x͟y͟
"LOOK AT THIS STAGE!!" Foxy points at the stage "I love it!" That was the 100th time he points at something and says that phrase, and I was getting tired of it. I didn't realized he was drunk until that time "are you..drunk?" I giggled. I've never seen an animatronic drunk before. "Ahh~ mate I am drunk because being drunk made me look at the fabulous things about life!" He smiles. Foxy was a... Happy drunk. A person who is just.. happy about everything. "EVERYTHING IS B-B-BEAUTIFUL!" He kinda yells. This was.. funny but creeping me out. I laughed "okay, that's enough drinks.."I pick up the beer bottles throw them away in the trash nearby. "But the beer is beautiful.." he pouts. "Nah, this party's over." i smile. "BOOOO!" He puts his thumbs down and lays his head on the party table."Such a party p-poo-" he then falls asleep.
W͟.B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
"I have no face!!" He complains. We were currently in a party room. His head was laying on the table, with a beer bottle in his hand and a party hat on his head. Apparently he drank too much and started blabbering about unspoken truth and other things for 2 minutes. W. Bonnie was a.. sober drunk. "Are you drunk WB?" I laugh. "Well yes I am but I didn't even drink with my mouth just my endoskeleton." he replies. "My brother always surpass me.. I'm just withered.." He says. "Y/N your the only one who supports me." he then hugs his bottle. It was a sad yet hilarious sight. "okay that's enough." I took away his beer bottle. "Noo that's mine! I gave him a name.. his name is 'Topei'" he takes back the bottle and hugs it. "Well Topei is going in the trashcan" I said. "Noo-" he then falls asleep. I sigh and threw the bottle in the green party trashcan.