The Date

Today was the day. He said today was the day of the big date he planned. I sighed. What's wrong with me? Dating an animatronic.. But I really do like him. I put my H/C in a bun, but of course had to put on my Freddy's Fazbear uniform. Oh well. I walked into the building when it was 12:00 a.m. Just as I was about to sit down, Mangle sneakily grabbed my left arm, and Chica grabbed my right. "Target" Mangle started "aquired" Chica finished. "Wha- where are we going?!" I yelled. Then they dragged me down the hall and backstage. Before I could even process everything, they threw me a dress. it was a
Bonnie: Blue
Chica: Yellow
Freddy:Light brown
Foxy: Red
G. Freddy: Golden
W. Bonnie: purple
With ugly pink bows attached to it. "Put it on!!" They said in unison. "okay okay" I mumbled. I put on the perfectly fitted dress. they then showed me a mirror afterwards. "its beautiful!!" Mangle exclaimed excitedly. "What's with the pink bows though?" Chica questioned. "Its hip these days" mangle pouted. "it's great.. thanks" I smiled. "No problem" they said. Then they lead me to one of the party rooms, where there was a big surprise.
F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
I was lead into the room, but not to see a party room.. but one candlelight table in the middle, with Freddy there. He was dressed in his brown tuxedo, but his brown hair was slick. He blushed, got out of his seat, and took me by hand to lead me to the table. "uhh... you look beautiful" he smiled. I blushed "thank you. you do yourself" I giggled. He looked down and sat down in his seat. G. Freddy came in the room in a Golden tuxedo, with two menus. He grinned when he reached the table. "For him and this beautiful woman",he said as he kissed my hand. Freddy just glared at him. i looked down at the menu.. all it said was "PIZZA" in big huge letters. I laughed.. "I guess I'll have the pizza." "Me too" Freddy said, glaring at G. Freddy. "Good choice... more like only choice" he mumbled the last words, then he went off. Bonnie then came in. He had a blue tuxedo on and his guitar. "this song is for the new couple" he exclaimed. At first.. his song was cute and nice, but then it turned into hardcore rock music, but none of that mattered. Me and Freddy was talking the whole night and enjoyed it.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
I was lead into a room with one candlelight table in the middle. "What is this?" I smiled. It really was beautiful. Bonnie blushed, as he was in his usual uniform. He guided me to the table. "Did you do all of this?" I asked. He smiled and said "yes" I blushed. I really didn't know how to react. Then, Foxy came in with two menus. I laughed for the only thing on the menu was "PIZZA" in big huge letters. Bonnie laughed and said "wait, let me order for you to see if I know you well enough.. PIZZA for both of us" he told Foxy. "So did I get it correct?" He grinned. I just giggled and said "yes". "Arr.. good choice mates" Foxy said then went away. The rest of the night was beautiful and heartwarming. except for that one part when everyone was obviously looking at us from afar where we can see, and then Chico started humping the air in a rapid motion when Bonnie could clearly see him. He blushed crazy and then I looked behind him and started blushing too. "NOT TONIGHT" I said. but other then that awkward moment, it was a beautiful night.
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
When I walked into the room, it was really beautiful. In the middle of the room was a candlelight dinner and Chico waiting for me beside the table. "Awwwww" you said, touching your chest with your left hand. "Well I wanted to make this day special" he blushed very cutely. When we sat down, Foxy appeared with a large pizza in his hands, and when he opened it, it had my favorite toppings. "yay" I exclaimed joyfully. Foxy then left the room with out saying a word. "I hope your enjoying yourself" he smiled. I just blushed and said "I really am.."
Everything else went smoothly and beautiful. He even walked you back to the office as if the office was your home.. but when we were walking... Chico blushed like crazy as he held my hand and we could see the office ahead. I giggled and said "why are you blushing so much?" "Uhh..." he then put his two index fingers and touched them together, "Well you see...Mangle told me what's hip with the kids.. and she said that after dates we have to do something together..." "What something?" I asked... "NOPE" I blushed then went inside the office. "Okay not tonight I guess.." He sighed
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
As I entered the room.. G. Freddy was there beside a candlelight table in the middle of the room. He walks up to me, takes my hand, and kisses it. "My lady you look very beautiful tonight, even with those ugly pink bows attached to your dress.." He says. "ITS HIP WITH TH-" Before mangle could finish, Chica grabbed her by her arm and dragged her out of the room so it's just the two of you. "Thank you" I blushed, then he lead me to the table, where a slice of pizza on a plate on Both sides were there (It is Fazbears PIZZERIA) after all. We are happily, blushing and talking. Thats when W. Bonnie came in. I have only seen him a few times but now I see him up close.. I ended up glaring at him. G.Freddy seemed to notice and wondered. "Why are you staring at him and not me?" He pouted. "Oh sorry.. I guess I've never seen the endoskeleten before." I said. "She's so interested in me" W. Bonnie gleamed. "Get out." Golden Freddy said.. then he left. The rest of the night was beautiful.

F͟o͟x͟y͟
I walked in the room. It was beautiful... a candlelight dinner in the middle of the table with Foxy standing beside it. This time, Foxy was in a red tuxedo and he guided me towards the table. "This is.. so beautiful Foxy.." I blushed. He blushed to "Arr~ if it's for my lovely lady" he smiles. We sat down at the table. There were already pizza on our plates.. so we just ate that and talked to each other. Bonnie then came in with his guitar and plays it, but instead of his hardcore rock music, it was a silly pirate song. I laughed and then Foxy came up from the table and took my hand. Then we danced the night away.
W͟. B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
I walked into the room. There was W. Bonnie beside a candlelight table dressed in a purple tuxedo. "Well isn't this a nice surprise" I blushed. He walks up to me. "Your dress is so beautiful.. I love the bows you put on it." he says. "THANK-" Before mangle could finish, Chica dragged her out the room. "hehe, thanks" I said as he took me to the table. He was such a gentleman for the whole night! It was so heartwarming. We both shared a huge cupcake and I drank soda. The night was going perfect, except for that one time when Bonnie came in. W. Bonnie glared at him and said "Go away." as soon as he entered. "Wha- why?" Bonnie asked, "I was going to play you a solo" "You have a nice face. Get out." He said. So Bonnie left, and the rest of the night was.. charming.

(A/N~ Hey! Please add this to your library for new scenarios are coming. Can someone please give me feedback about the long scenarios? Should I tone it down a notch and make them shorter? Or are they the perfect length? Thanks for support and comment!)