When you're jealous

(Outside the Pizzeria) warning: language

F͟͟r͟͟e͟͟d͟͟d͟͟y͟͟
Me and Freddy were at a milkshake diner that was open 24/7. As we sat down, the waitress quickly noticed Freddy.
'oh no did she know he was the animatronic?' She was a brunette girl with long hair and she had.. like.. BIG cans. I panicked a little thinking she was gonna call me out or scream but instead she smirked.
Freddy didn't even notice because he was across from me looking at the menu. He was happy today because I got to bring him outside so he was even humming a tune. I squinted at the waitress.

"Why hello I'm Molly." she said mainly looking at Freddy. She has an accent that I couldn't tell where it was from but it was seductive.

"Uhm Hello I would like water." I said nicely. Maybe she meant well. Thats when she eyed me. That kind of thing women sometimes do when they look in the mirror, she checked me. Looked me up and down and scoffed.

"and what would you like Hun?" She winked at Freddy but of course he was oblivious. "Uhh no drink please thanks." he says simply to her. She smiles. "What a beautiful voice.. I just wanna hear those moans at night.."

That was it. I slam my palms against the table."HE'S MINE BITCH!" I yelled at her. ....I think I got out of control. The waitress looked at me as if I was a rodent, Freddy seemed surprised af, and the others beside me glared at me. Embarrassed, I grabbed Freddy's hand as I led him out the diner. While we were walking, nothing but silence was between us two. Until I heard him giggle. I looked up to him grinning. I blushed. "Wha-What?" I stuttered. "Oh nothing my pretty little girlfriend~" he sang in a jingle tone as he kissed the top of my head.

B͟͟o͟͟n͟͟n͟͟i͟͟e͟͟
One day I promised Bonnie I'd show him an actual guitar store. Well today was that day. We both walked into a 24/7 Open guitar store. "Woah this is cooool.." he said as he drifted off looking at different guitars. I giggled. Then I saw who the cashier was. It was a woman with big, orange hair wearing a bright pink bustier and heavy makeup. She also had a cigarette in her two fingers and checked out Bonnie. She put out the cigarette and started making her way near Bonnie, like a snake and her prey. She also looked as if she was in her mid 40s. "Hey Doll~"She purred at him.

"oh uh hi." Bonnie said, oblivious that she obviously liked him. I glared at her. I knew exactly where this was going, and so I put my arm around Bonnie and pulled him closer. But all that did was her snorting. "What are little sisters doing here with their hot big brother??" She scoffed. I was really about to run away still holding on to Bonnie but he resisted. He then put his hand on my waist and started kissing me. Even though I was embarrassed, I kissed back, blushing. The moment lasted for on 5 seconds and when it was done he glared at the very confused lady. "I'm sorry, but she's my damn girlfriend." He said, pulled me closer, and we turned around to leave the store. I looked behind his shoulder to see her squinting at me. (He didn't see this of course) I grinned at her, stuck out my tongue and my middle finger.

C͟͟h͟͟i͟͟c͟͟o͟͟
It was late at night that me and Chico were walking down the streets. "You should try burgers.." I said to him. "Nope, pizza is way better." he smirked. "You haven't even tried it." I giggled at his stubbornness of not liking any food but pizza. We walked by a clothing store that was closed, when three girls was walking the opposite way, towards us. The girl on the left had a pink fluffy dress on and had red hair. The girl on the right had a purple zebra dress in and had brown hair. The girl in the middle had a very skimpy tube top with leggings so tight it looked as if they were gonna rip, and black hair. The girl in the middle eyed Chico as they were walking towards us. Finally they were a few feet away when they stopped at us. Chico seemed to notice, and stopped too. The girl with black hair eyed him down with lust as he walked up to him. That was when I had a very angry face. 'Can't they freaking see in his girlfriend? Manners!'