When He's Jealous

F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Me and all the others were just hanging out. I sat next to Freddy and in front o Bonnie. Bonnie and me were just chatting because I use to love guitar and playing it(if you don't can you just go along with it 😓) "Oh so you use to play guitar Y/N?" Bonnie asked. "Yup. I still play. any tips?" I asked him. before he could reply "AHEM" Freddy interrupted. I didn't realize we have been talking for 15 minutes. Freddy's grip on me grew harder and he glared at Bonnie. "Uhmm.." Bonnie started. Freddy then moved his position so that I was sitting on his lap. I blushed furiously. "no no.. continue your conversation." Freddy grinned as he held on to my waist. I couldn't even talk anymore. The others just watched us.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
"Wow that's amazing!" I said to W. Bonnie. "can you eat?" "Yup" he replied taking a pizza slice and ate it in one gulp. "WOAH!!" I exclaimed. Then Bonnie took me out of W. Bonnie sight. "What are you doing?! I was still talking" I said, kinda mad. "Nope" was all he said, but he said it in a harsh tone. "ooooooo~" I grinned "is Bon Bon jelly?" I asked. He blushed and I just laughed.
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
Me and Chico were on stage, just chatting. Then Foxy came out of nowhere. "Hey Foxy!!" I greeted happily. "Arr~ Hey Lassie!" He greeted back. He then went towards the stage and we started talking. We lost track of time and Chico's patience. He was standing behind me while I talked to Foxy. Then, Chico(he was behind me so I couldn't see) stuck up his middle finger at Foxy and stuck out his tongue as he pouted sadly. "Uhh.. looks like I'm not welcomed here right now.." Foxy stated "Seeya Y/N". "Uhh Seeya." Chico then pulled me closer to him as he saw Foxy leave.
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Me and Freddy were just talking while G. Freddy was right beside me, pouting. "Oh so your the lead singer?" I asked Freddy. "Hey Y/N" Goldy exclaimed. "Yeah I sing for the children" Freddy replied. "That's so cool! You must be a good singer!" I said interested. "Hey Y/N" Goldy asked again. "I was programmed to do that." Freddy laughed. "HEY Y/N" Goldy said for the last time. Then he started kissing my cheek. "Acknowledge mee!!" He said in harsh but cute tone. "Eh- Goldy get off" I blushed. "NU" he said as he hugged me sideways, still kissing my cheek. Freddy, getting awkward, just left..
F͟o͟x͟y͟
Foxy wasn't the type to get jealous.. but when he did.. it was violent. Me and Chico were talking, with Foxy right beside me. "Wow I never knew you like pizza so much!" I said to Chico. "Yeah.. but I only eaten Fazbears pizza only.." he said looking down. "I'll give you some pizza from another place one day!" I told him. "REALLY?! That's amazing" he practically yelled happily. Foxy glared at him. He then showed his teeth, his SHARP teeth, glared at him, and said "How about chicken?!" Chico ran away for his life "HELL NO!!" He yelled as he ran. "uhmm" I mumbled quietly. I've never seen this side of Foxy before. "Sorry lass, I think I got too violent.." I Laughed "Yeah"
W͟. B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
I was talking to Bonnie, while W. Bonnie was right beside me. "Oh so cool! You play guitar?!" I asked curiously. "Yeah!!" He replied. "Also I-" then he stopped talking and ran away. "wha-?" I looked behind me. W. Bonnie's red eye was glowing red and very, VERY bright. "Uhh.." I started.. not knowing how to react. "W. Bonnie blushed, scratched the back of his head. "Uhh.. sorry about that." i blushed and said "that's okay."