When you first meet

F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Freaking out. "They're gonna kill me" I said for the millionth time. Then, at 4:00 a.m. I saw it.. or him. An animatronic was in front of me. He had a top hat, microphone, and a brown tuxedo. I screamed and put on my mask. He came into the room and I stood very still but still shaking. Just when I thought he was gone, he took off my mask. I screamed and fell out my seat. He stared at me with those human-like eyes. "Your.. not a boy.." he mumbled in a beautiful voice(he was the lead singer after all) "Yeah.. I'm the new security guard.." I said slowly. Why was I even talking to this thing? it's gonna kill me. I closed my eyes and regretted even taking this job.. but then something happened. He didn't kill me. he said nothing and walked out of the room. eh-? Why was that a thing? "By luck I guess" I mumbled and survived the rest of the night wondering.
B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
It was 4:00 a.m. "C'mon damnit" I said, then I heard something. something was crawling in the vents."No No No No" I yelled as I put down the camera and put on my mask. I stood as still as possible, put I couldn't.. I was just shivering too much. he came in the room and did not take much time to take off my mask. He had blue hair, A blue tuxedo shirt, and.. Bunny ears.I closed my eyes and screamed. He touched my head.. but something weird happened. "Your not that last security guard.." he said with no tone in his voice. "y-yeah" I stuttered. then he just.. walked off out of the office. "W-what?" I mumbled but just happy I survived that weird incident. I went back to looking at the cameras and wondered about that animatronic. Maybe it was just a bug..
C͟h͟i͟c͟o͟
This was horrible. All I wanted to do was to go to my apartment and eat pizza.. That's all I wanted to do! I decided to calm down a little bit until.. I heard something. IT was coming in the vents. I put my mask on, not knowing what do. Then, he was already in my room. I stayed quiet but couldn't keep still. Welp.. This is the end. He took off my mask. It was.. A blonde boy with a bib on. damn! He was so human like.. But it didn't matter. I was gonna die. I closed my eyes, but something happened. he just stared at me and didn't do anything. he then walked off not saying a word. "what was that about?" I mumbled, just great full to have survived that.
G͟o͟l͟d͟e͟n͟ F͟r͟e͟d͟d͟y͟
Everything was going great. I put the mask on at the right time and checked the cameras without losing that much power. Although it was a good thing.. I was terrified. Especially when I have to put that creepy music on so a certain "thing" won't get me. It was already 5:00 a.m. When something VERY STRANGE HAPPENED. Things started to happen.. Then.. Out of nowhere.. A blonde boy with a tophat, golden tuxedo, but is eyeless. I screamed. Phone guy never told me about him!! It was so surprising I fell out of my seat. He looked like the golden version of that one animatronic. He went up to me as I closed my eyes, I knew I was already dead so I didn't even put on my mask. "Oh~ what is this?" He put his hands on my chin and cornered me. "P-please.." I mumbled, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Your a new security guard hm-? Such beauty you have~" he grinned and said "I'll see you again" and when I opened my eyes, he was gone. No trace of him. "What the-?"
F͟o͟x͟y͟
It was only 4:00 a.m. That's when a new animatronic I haven't seen before came in front of me. He had a hook hand, an eyepatch, and long red hair. I screamed and shined the light on him. Breathing heavily, I put on my mask because he wouldn't go away. Then, all of a sudden he same into my room by surprise. I screamed as loud as I can. He took off my mask but stared at me. I was going to die. But instead of instant death, he just stared at me. "Arr- isn't this a s-surprise" he said in a pirate tone. "W-wha-?" Then he ran away. Well.. What was that about?
W͟.B͟o͟n͟n͟i͟e͟
It was all going great. At least.. I thought it was ". It was only 4:00 a.m when I saw an animatronic that looked like a similar one, except he had no face. It was true.. An animatronic with blue hair, blue tuxedo, bunny ears, but no face.. Just one red eye. Frankly it creeped me out. I started breathing heavily when I saw him get closer. Not knowing what to do, I just put my mask on and stay very quiet. he was already in my room, sitting in my table. I screamed and he got closer. He took my mask on and my rubberband for my hair gave out. my H/C hair fell down beside my face. I thought it was over for me, but I didn't cry.. no.. I looked straight at him when I realized he was pinning me to the wall. I glared at him, for he was not making a move. "you.. have a face.. a nice face." he said in his voice. "uh-h" I stuttered not knowing what to do. then he went away. "what was- huh?" I said confused..