𝟖

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒| 𝟐𝟑.|𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗣𝗠
-
"Who did your hair?" I mumbled, reading one of the comments on my instagram live.

"Tay did my hair y'all. I'm pretty sure y'all know who tay is."

It was just me currently at my house alone, sitting on my living room couch talking to fans

It was just me currently at my house alone, sitting on my living room couch talking to fans. I've been home for the last two days trying to process everything but mostly trying to get it off my mind.

And if i'm being honest, i blame myself because how didn't i see it? He had the nerve to look me in the face and act like everything was normal. Like he didn't do a goddamn thing.

My dumbass was just caught up in the moment. When i was sad about Taurus breaking up with me, Dayvon came in the picture and made me happy again. Of course i was blinded.

But that was before i found out. When my Uber dropped me off here two days ago the first thing i did was blocked von on everything. I don't ever want to be in his presence again. I was thinking about going to the police about this but i didn't.

No telling what Dayvon could do to me if he found out I did. Gotta put me first.

"Jayda when are you poppin out again?" I read.

"Bro i don't even know. I would be lying if i told y'all a specific date." I laughed.

I watched as comments continue to show but my eyes soon widened a little by this one comment

I watched as comments continue to show but my eyes soon widened a little by this one comment. Of course it was him.

But i blocked him. So how?

@kingvonfrmdao - What you on lil folks? I miss you jayyy

I then remembered that he doesn't know that i found out so of course he would think we are all good. "Ok bye y'all i'm getting off" I grabbed my phone then ended the live.

I was just gonna act like i didn't see the comment. Best way to do that is to just get of live.

I often find myself just thinking about the situation. He was my everything when i was a kid..how could he be this type of person?

He wasn't like this when we were friends. Is it because i left? I don't really know what's the cause.

Eventually, I snapped out of my thoughts and exited of my instagram.

"It ain't shit to do in this house" I sighed as i walked back to my room.

After i plugged my phone up i walked towards my bathroom to take a 20 minute shower. Even though i already took one today i just want to feel relaxed. Apparently it's the only way to get von off of my mind too.

When i got out of the shower i got dressed in black panties a oversized white shirt. The shirt is Taurus's- was Taurus's. I keep forgetting that nigga is deceased.

Before i decided to take a quick nap i posted on my instagram story.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 •𝟑 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒-❤︎︎ ♐︎𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠☟︎@IndiaRoyale replied with: 😍😍😘@KrisSummers replied with: 😍😍😍

𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒-❤︎︎ ♐︎
𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠☟︎
@IndiaRoyale replied with: 😍😍😘
@KrisSummers replied with: 😍😍😍

Did i forget to mention that this girl named India Royale started following me randomly? I mean she's pretty and looks really nice so it's all love. I followed her back yesterday and apparently she's Lil Durks girlfriend.

I sometimes listen to his music but i never knew he had a girlfriend- not that i want him or anything!

I closed my eyes for about 2 minutes before they opened again from hearing my phone receive notifications.

Definitely about to put my this bitch on do not disturb.

But only fear washed over me as i stared at my Lock Screen feeling as if i was frozen in place.

I quickly got out of bed to go lock all of my doors, Just to be safe.

"You good jayda. It's ok" I said breathing in and out slowly.

"I'm not gonna be scared in my own house" I walked back upstairs and into my room, locking the door behind me. I had 'On My Block' playing on my bedroom tv and i dozed off about 10 minutes later.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
I put a lot of pictures in this chapter lol.
Vote and comment for chapter 9!