𝟗

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗣𝗠
-
Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Jayda was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through her blinds causing her to stir. Usually waking up was a simple task for her, She was a morning person after all.

Her eyes opened as she took a deep breath, grabbing her phone off of her nightstand. Jayda took her phone off of Do Not Disturb and went to check her instagram but furrowed her eyebrows at the post she was repeatedly being tagged in.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌• 𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Liked by Dessdior and 23,235 othersTheshaderoom- Oop! Rapper #KingVon was spotted on #JaydaCheaves yesterday's live saying he misses her

Theshaderoom- Oop! Rapper #KingVon was spotted on #JaydaCheaves yesterday's live saying he misses her. Looks like they have something going on! What do you think roomies?👀⁉️

View all 10,233 comments
KrisSummers - 😂😂😂

Jaydagotafatass_- I know that's right. He fine too!

Jaydagotafatass_ - Not too much on my sis Jayda!

Dessdior - All these people in her business..bitch get off the phone and go get in the field.
⤴️Arrogant_tae123 - That part.

Dayvon knew what he was doing, he was causing her stress. He didn't want to but he felt as if he had to teach her a lesson.

To find your own fucking business sometimes.

Jayda felt like she already had so much on her shoulders and this wasn't making it any better. Just as she was about to power her phone off, She got a faceTime call from Dess.

When Jayda answered the call both Dess and Tae were in the camera and just by that she already knew what they were going to say.

"Is it true?" Tae asked.

She never told them about von so they don't know that she knew him as a kid and what not.
They didn't know anything about Jayda and Von.

"No- I mean..it's complicated" She rubbed her eyes before sighing deeply.

"Bitch your saying that like your stressed or something. I was just gone say go ahead sis! your moving on from that fuck nigga Taurus" Dess laughed, Tae joining in not long after.

Jayda shook her head at them not knowing that they were dissing a dead man.

"Believe me, I wish it was that simple" She let out a small laugh.

She wished that she could just tell them everything but she wouldn't want to put the two most important people in her life in danger. Jayda thought about telling them but also thought about the consequences of it.