𝟏𝟎

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒| 𝟐𝟑.|𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗣𝗠
-
"No it's the boyfriend for me!" I said causing Tae to bust out laughing as i did the same.

Dess looked up from her phone before playfully rolled her eyes at the both of us. "Don't do him! Let's talk about how you dated a nigga that was named after a zodiac sign." She fired back, laughing afterwards.

It's crazy how she doesn't know that she's talking about a dead person.

"At least Taurus was fine! Future look homeless as hell when he let them dreads down" I said, hearing Tae begin to laugh harder. I'm talking bout WHEEZING like a mf!

"Tae is dead as hell, stop laughing before i beat yo ass!" Dess chuckled before throwing her slide at Tae.

Every time i come to get my hair done, we always end up having a ball. Just laughing at the most ridiculous stuff.

"Oh shit, ok i'm done laughing" He held his chest trying to calm down his laughs.

"Was it really that funny?" Dess crossed her arms over her chest, stank facing him in a playful manner.

"Girl yes! Jayda you funny as hell" He combed through my hair. Today i was just getting a half up and half down look, something simple and not too extra. After i leave from here i had to go grocery shopping for the house.

"I'm done boo. Just let me take a quick video to post." He grabbed his phone to start recording.

"Ouu ok show them the back! It's giving rich and raw!" Dess hyped me as Tae then ended the video to post it.

"It's giving baddest bitch to ever fucking do it" Tae chimed in making a grin spread across my face. They are my biggest hype man's el oh el.

After Tae posted the video on his story, we all said our goodbyes then i headed out to go straight to the grocery store.

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓_𝐓𝐀𝐄𝟏𝟐𝟑 •𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Liked by @JaydaCheaves and 45,778 othersArrogant_tae123- A quick half up, half down on @JaydaCheaves 😍😍😍 Book the look!

Arrogant_tae123- A quick half up, half down on @JaydaCheaves 😍😍😍 Book the look!

View all 20,245 comments

DessDior1 - 😍😍😍😍

JaydaCheaves - Love it!😘

Therealkylesister - Cute asf😍

JaniaMeshell - 🥰🥰🥰

When i entered the grocery store, i grabbed one of the large buggies and began to make my way around the store

The main thing i needed was just some spaghetti noodles to cook tonight but i figured i should minus well just stock back up on groceries for the house.

I walked down aisle 7 that mostly contains the Pasta, Macaroni and Cheese, and the Chicken Alfredo. As i went to grab the box of noodles, another hand was met with mine. I looked to the right side of me and saw a dark skinned man with short dreads that were all black. He also had these big eyes that kinda reminded me of Lil Durk.

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but he sure do got some Lil Durk eyes. Almost scared the shit out of me.

"Oh my bad, you can get them" I removed my hand from the box of noodles.

"Nah you good shawdy. Ion really need them no ways." He chuckled, eyeing me as if he knew me from somewhere. I mean, I'm not complaining. I wouldn't want him to be mean or anything.

"Oh ok well thanks" I grabbed the box and placed it in my cart, about to turn around to continue shopping for more things until he lightly grabbed my arm to stop me from going anywhere.

"Wait where you going shawdy? I can't at least get a name?" He raised his eyebrows while taking a step closer to me.

"Sorry, have we met before or anything?" I asked, confused on why he was so intrigued to talk to me.

I literally have no idea who this guy is..

"I'm Booka, and i'm sorry i gotta do this but it had to be done somehow." I heard him say before i felt something hard hit the back of my head making me start to lose consciousness.

And then that's when everything went black.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
dang lol.
Opinions on this chapter?

Vote and Comment for the next chapter!
Llkv