𝟐𝟒

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟮:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠
-
Jayda stepped out of the shower and onto her marble bathroom floors, grabbing the towel that sat on the counter.

When she woke up she had cooked herself some breakfast, then hopped in the shower so she could go to Dess's house. She made sure to text the group chat before getting in though.

She was positive that they were just as excited to see her as she was to see them.

About 10 minutes later, She was fully dressed, her hair was done, and she was ready to go.

"F-r-e-e, fuck nigga free" Jayda sung along, turning up the radio. It was chill Saturday and she almost felt at peace. No Von, no India, no anything that would bring her problems. She just hoped that it stayed that way.

Pulling into Dess's driveway, she gathered her charger, phone, and purse before making her way up to the front door.

Before she could knock, the door swung open and appeared Dess and Tae attacking her in a bone crushing hug.

"We heard your car from inside the living room." Destiny smiled showing her pearly whites. "We missed yo' bald headed ass." Tae kissed her forehead.

"I missed y'all too and no to much on me Tae." Jayda playfully rolled her eyes. The three of them walked into the living room, mostly catching up on everything that's been happening as Criminal Minds played on the tv. Jayda made sure not to leave any details out.

"Hollon a second" Tae held up his pointer finger, making Dess and Jayda stop talking and put their full attention on him. "He kidnapped you?" He furrowed his eyebrows, almost in disbelief.

"Yes! I know that it sounds crazy but it's true." Jayda looked at the two of them with her perfectly arched eyebrows raised.

"Ok but why would he do all of that just to cheat on you?" Dess asked, only receiving a shrug from Jayda.

"Because niggas are stupid." Tae shook his head, making both of the girls laugh. "That part." Jayda chuckled.

"But Jayda you really had us pissed though. Don't ever do no shit like that again! I get that you were kidnapped and shit, but you could've replied to our texts." Destiny spoke in a serious tone.

"Yeah, you could've at least called us." Tae agreed with her, also getting on Jayda's ass for what she had done.

"I know and I'm sorry. I thought i was making new friends but she turnt out to be fake as fuck. I know who my real day ones are though." Her face changed from a mug to a wide smile and so did theirs when they realized she was talking about them.

"We is! Fuck that India hoe." Tae laughed.
"Right! Fuck China." Dess added, making all three of them bust out laughing.

This is what Jayda missed the most. Just laughing with her bestest friends. If she was having the worst day of her life, just being in their presence made her day and she loved that.

"As much as i would love to stay—no scratch that. I'm ready to go home so I'll see y'all later." Jayda stood up from the couch, causing them to do the same.

"Well fuck you too then." Dess rolled her eyes as her and Tae walked towards Jayda to give her one last hug before she leaves.

"I still love you. Bye y'all." Jayda let out a small laugh at Dess's sentence before pulling away from the hug and leaving out of the door.