𝟐𝟑

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟳:𝟮𝟬 𝗣𝗠
-
Jayda opened the front door to the house India and Durk shared, seeing him in the kitchen drinking out of a water bottle.

"The fuck?" Durk mumbled. From where he stood, it wasn't that hard to see the tears that was running down her face. Jayda glanced at Durk but didn't stop walking towards the stairs and into the guest room.

As she entered the guest room's closet, she grabbed the suitcase but sighed deeply when she thought about her ID and cards that she was supposed to have by now.

"Fuck it." She shrugged, dragging the suitcase out of the room and downstairs. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Durk standing by the front door.

"Why you crying Jayda? Where is India?" He asked, looking at her suitcase then back at her.

"Well, India-" She tried explaining but couldn't help the tears that was starting to rush down her face. "Woah, calm down. Come sit down." He softly spoke as he grabbed her hand to lead her to the living room couch.

"Take yo time Jayda." He rubbed her back, making sure not to get too touchy considering he still had a girlfriend.

Well, that's at least what he thought.

"Since i was too anxious, India went in Von's house to grab something for me. A-and she was taking too long so i-i went inside." She sniffed, wiping her tears away.

"And when i walked in the room, He was on top of her..i'm pretty sure you know the rest." Jayda looked at him, watching as anger flashed through his eyes.

"Damn." Durk shook his head. He never thought India would be one of those types to fuck your homeboy.

"Real nigga but it's hard to find a real bitch." He thought.

(A/N: I'm sorry but i saw a tiktok of somebody saying that and it had me weakkk!)
Back to the story☟︎

"Where are you going though?" Durk asked.

"To my house. Where i lived before all of this happened." She stood from the couch making him do the same. "I'm taking you. Come on." He grabbed her suitcase.

Jayda nodded before following him out of the door and got into his Lamborghini Urus while he put her suitcase in the trunk. "You hungry?" Asked Durk once he got into the drivers seat.

"No, I'm fine." She shook her head before leaning it on the window. "Yo ass finna eat something." He chuckled, turning the radio up just a little before pulling out of his driveway.

He was acting like he didn't just get cheated on and that's what had her concerned.

"Are you okay? It's okay if your not Durk." She unintentionally placed her hand on his arm, looking at his expression to see if she had crossed a line by touching him.

"I'm straight Jayda. It's cool." He showed a small smile, looking at her then back at the road.

"Okay." She mumbled as his song, When We Shoot played on the radio.

" She mumbled as his song, When We Shoot played on the radio

𝟐𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

On the way to Jayda's house, Durk made a quick stop to Bojangles to get her some food and they were now down the road from her house. They've been chatting it up since she had eaten. Durk thought it was funny how her mood changed after she ate.

"Nah cause you said you wasn't hungry but you fucked that chicken up on foe nem!" He laughed making her look the other way in embarrassment.

"Aw you ain't got to be embarrassed Jayda. It's just a lil food." He looked at her after he had pulled in her driveway.

"It's not funny." She caught herself from laughing as she kept a mug on her face, although he couldn't see it due to her still looking the opposite way.

They were now sitting in a comfortable silence, parked in her driveway. Durk brought his finger under her chin and turned her head towards him, causing her to instantly become nervous under his gaze.

"Bring yo fine ass here." He bit his lip, grabbing her chin to pull her face closer to his but stopping when their noses were touching.

Of course he wanted to kiss her. He was just curious on what she would do.

A few seconds had passed before Jayda found herself losing the self control she was trying to maintain. "Kiss me." She mumbled, leaning closer until his soft lips were against hers.

Gliding over each other's lips smoothly, Jayda captured his bottom lip between her lips, sucking on it softly making him groan under his breath.

Durk's hand lightly squeezed her thigh as he slid his tongue inside of her mouth, tracing it over her pearly whites. With the kiss was passionate and slow, their bodies were growing hotter by the second.

Their lips made a sound pulling away due to them being wet and warm and their eyes met, being filled with lust.

"Go ahead in the house lil mama." He glanced at her lips then back to her eyes.

Jayda pressed her lips onto his slowly before pulling away, smiling softly as she got out of the car with that kiss running through her mind.

While walking up to her front porch, she noticed that her car was in her driveway. She definitely remembered leaving it at the grocery story the same day Booka had knocked her out. "Weird." She mumbled, walking inside.

Jayda sighed deeply while looking around at the living room, kitchen, and everything else. It's been a long while since she's been in this house. She missed it for sure.

The first thing she was going to do when she woke up was go straight to Dess's house. But for now, all the wanted to do was shower and get into her bed that she missed dearly.

And that's exactly what she did.
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
It's only gonna get better, trust me.
Rate book 1-10 so far?

Vote and comment for chapter 24!