𝟐𝟕

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟭:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠|(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀.)
𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑..
-
"Ohh,fuckk" Jayda whined as Armani  sent slow strokes inside of her, groaning as he felt his second load of nut approach. Armani leaned down, taking her left breast into his mouth.

Jayda's lips parted and her mouth fell into a o gape expression as she grabbed the back of his neck, rolling her lower body upwards.

"Awl shit" Armani loudly groaned, loving how she felt around him. Jayda gasped once his hand went down to roughly rub her swollen clit in a circular motion.

"Armani!" She felt a tear slip down her cheek when a knot formed in her stomach. He started going at a faster pace, making Jayda let out a long, loud moan as she began coating his dick white.

"Fuck Jayda." Armani felt his nut shoot out from his tip and inside of his fiancée. A small moan escaped both Armani's and Jayda's lips when the male pulled out of her, with a milky substance dripping from their lower half's.

"We gone end up making another Loyal." Armani chuckled as he laid beside her, kissing her lips.

Jayda laughed, pulling away and attempted to stand up from the bed but quickly sat back down when she felt how weak her legs were.

Loyal was Armani's and Jayda's three year old son they'd had four months after he proposed to her. Armani had proposed 2 years after they had met.

He was also known as the rapper Lil Baby. A lot of Jayda's fans thought that it was weird how she's dated two rappers but she didn't care what they thought.

Jayda cared about her happiness. And when she found out that Von had gotten 5 years, she was greater than happy.

When Armani had made that post dedicated to Jayda 5 years ago, An interviewer named Angela Yee had invited them to a Lip Service interview. Armani and Jayda had chemistry and the rest was history.

Of course the media had to make it weird and all about Von but the couple chose to ignore all of the negativity and focus on them. Dess and Tae were also super supportive which Jayda was extremely grateful for.

They were planning to get married on August 9th when his parents were able to make down there, coming from Florida. The couple was very excited and so was their baby boy, Loyal.

Jayda finally had the life she's always dreamed of..

"Baby, I'm about to get in the shower." Jayda tried standing again, ignoring the pain in her legs as she walked into their bathroom.

"Aight baby. Ima make sure Loyal straight." Armani told her before she closed the bathroom door and started her shower.

" Armani told her before she closed the bathroom door and started her shower