𝟏𝟓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗣𝗠
-
"Yo bitch ass just love to be all up on me but got another whole ass relationship? You just a hoe von, your a hoe!" Jayda yelled as she continued to fuss in his face.

After she had posted that message on her story, Von's been on her case all day. They've been arguing back to back about the same exact thing and Jayda's now getting fed up with all of it.

"Jayda i'm tryna be calm wit you ma. Back the fuck up off me folks." He calmly spoke with the thick Chicago accent he had.

"I'm sitting here tryna tell you that i don't got no other relationship. She lying." He reached to grab her arm but it quickly was snatched away from his grasp.

"Don't touch me Dayvon. I'm not even gonna waste my breath on you bro." She turned around to walk back upstairs. Von reached to grab her arm again but this time when she snatched it back, she slapped him hard across the face.

He let out a small laugh, touching the side of his face that she had slapped. "That's how you coming jay, hm?"

The fact that he just laughed scared her a little. She didn't know what his next move was and didn't really want to find out knowing that he's capable of doing quite anything his mind tells him to.

So she just stayed silent.

"You want to see how i'm coming ma?" A devious smirk formed on his face.

"Why the fuck your so quiet now huh? You was just talking all that shit a minute ago, speak the fuck up!" Dayvon stepped closer and closer to the point where his chest was touching hers.

Jayda was honestly lost for words. She instantly regretted what she said because from the he was looking at the moment had her petrified.

As bad as she wanted to stand on what she said, she couldn't. He just overpowers her every time. "Go upstairs." He was back to his calm tone.

She looked away from his dark eyes and walked around him to walk upstairs with von not far behind her. As Jayda turned to go inside of her room, she heard his voice again which caused her to stop in her tracks.

"Nah, my room."

Jayda stood there thinking if she should do it or not but unfortunately for her, she didn't have a choice. So she made a left to walk inside his room.

He had a king size bed, black curtains that kept some of the sunlight from inside, he also had a bathroom connected to his bedroom. It was just a nice room altogether.

While admiring the room, she didn't notice von standing directly behind her until she heard him speak in a stern tone.

"Strip."

"W-what?" Jayda turned around to face him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Take yo fuckin cloths off." Dayvon went over to grab the hair tie he had sitting on his dresser. He put his dreads in a back ponytail, only leaving two dreads out in the front.

She slowly sat down on the bed trying to take in what he just said but still obeyed by sliding her gray leggings down her legs until they were fully off. Jayda then took off her black top that stopped about mid waist.