𝟐𝟓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟮:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠
𝟑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
-
Getting out of the car, Jayda made her way inside of the nail shop seeing Chalynn already sitting at her nail table.

Jayda had called and booked an appointment with her yesterday. They talked on the phone for about 10 minutes, just catching up on how their life as been.

She didn't actually tell Chalynn what's been happening though. She knew better.

"Hey Jayda, You look good girl!" Chalynn walked up to her with a smile on her face as she pulled Jayda in for a hug. She hugged her back before pulling away with a warm smile on hers as well.

"Thank you lay lay. You look good too baby." She complimented the taller girl in an enthusiastic tone.

Jayda loved that it was always positive energy when the two of them were in each other's presence.

Chalynn lead her to the table, letting her get situated before getting to work.

"So how's your day been going?" She asked Jayda, beginning to prep her nails. "I mean, it's cool. It isn't the best but it's fine." She answered, unlocking her phone with her free hand.

Ever since Von had got locked up, it's been pretty normal lately. The only thing that's not, is the nightmares that she's been having about Durk. He died such a dreadful death and it's been messing with Jayda.

Hopefully they'll stop sooner or later..

"Aw hopefully it'll get better. How do you want your nails this time?" Chalynn looked up from her nails.

"I'm gonna go with the usual. White acrylic. " Jayda chuckled at the small mug she had on her face once she said what she had said.

"You get that every time. One day you gone have to get something different!" Chalynn grabbed her right hand and got to work.

"Yeah yeah." Jayda playfully rolled her eyes as the two of them laughed.

The energy that Chalynn had was enough to put a smile on Jayda's face for the rest of the day. Considering everything that she's been going through, it was like she needed that type of positivity right now. And she was sure that she did.

Jayda scrolled on Instagram, liking and even commenting on some of the pictures that she came across.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑• 𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨