Jaune Arc: Bio & Gear

Name: Jaune Arc

Characteristics:

Race: Human

Weapons: Aureum Mors & Candidus Mors

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Appearance:

Outfit: White, Black, Orange, Blue

Accessories: Plate Armor, Belts, Bracers, Fingerless Gloves, Sash, Circlett

A.N: Basically a mix of his volume 1-4 armors and boots with a few add-ons and his original hair style. There will be no pumpkin pete bunny under his chest plate. It honestly just looked so stupid.

Traits:

Handedness: Right

Complexion: Fair

Height: 6'2

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Aura Color: Yellow

Semblance: Aura Amp

He can recover and intensify aura's effects on himself or anyone he's in a certain proximity with. He can restore depleted aura levels, speed up aura's natural healing factor, and intensify the semblance of a person he's making contact with. In theory, if he applies it to his weapons, their durability and efficiency would improve drastically. And any dust he uses will strengthen and the elements produced will become more potent.
_____________________________________________

Sword:

Sword Name: Aureum Mors (Golden Death)

Weapon Class: Multi Action Dust Tri-Blade Sword

Type: Melee, Dust

Weapon Derivation: Bastard Sword, Longsword, Broadsword, Revolver

Blade Type: Long/Broad/Bastard Sword

Hilt: Bastard/Broad Sword/Revolver

Handle: Long/Broad/Bastard Sword

Color: Sliver, Gold, Blue

Total Length: 105 cm

Hilt Length: 25 cm

Blade Length: 80 cm

Blade Width: 3.5 cm

Weight: 4.55 lbs

Material: High-Carbon Steel

Functions & Appearance: Aureum Mors' blade is that of a bastard sword, an arming sword, and a longsword. It can hold two vials of powder dust on the sides of the hilt and has a small rotating barrel in the center of it that's similar to Myrtenaster, allowing the user to imbue dust into the blade to allow long range or dust imbued melee attacks. The sword has the word Death carved into it with cursive letters on the side of the base of it's blade. The Death carving will glow different colors depending on what type of dust is being used. It is very durable and can withstand powerful attacks and some of the hottest temperatures due to what its made of. Its sharp enough to cut down some of the strongest Grimm. The top of it's handle has a cylinder ring made out of gravity dust so it can return to it's weilder if they drop it in battle.