Jaunedice

In an arena only being luminated by a yellow light. We see Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester standing in an arena. Cardin was passed out in a crater and foaming from the mouth. And the Jaune was standing over him victoriously.

Earlier...

Teams JNPR and RWBY were on their way to prof Goodwitch's combat class and decided to spark a conversation with each other.

"Finally! It's time for combat class! I can't wait to show off my baby!" Ruby cheered since she was eager to show off her skill and Crescent Rose.

"Ruby. Try to control yourself. You are our team leader." Weiss reminded her of her new responsibility.

"It's fine Weiss. As long as she doesn't get too cocky, she'll be okay. And Ruby, don't start underestimating your opponent. That's actually the most popular reason why huntsmen end up getting killed." Jaune warned her. Everyone pale at how morbid his comment was.

"Noted." Ruby responded nervously.

Everyone chuckled at the small girl's answer, making her pout.

"It's not funny!" Ruby exclaimed trying to defend herself.

"Jaune I forgot to ask. How did you become strong enough to kill an elder deathstalker in one slash and stop a boarbatusk mid spin barehandedly, and both in record time? Do you have a teacher?" Pyrrah asked her leader, catching everyone's attention.

"YEAH TELL US!!! IS YOUR SWORD MAGICAL?!!! WERE YOU TRAINED BY A GOD?!!! WERE YOU TRAINED BY A SUPER POWERFUL WARRIOR FROM ANOTHER WORLD?!!! IS YOUR TEACHER A MAGIC SWORD GOD FROM ANOTHER WORLD AND HAS COME TO OURS TO REDEEM HIMSELF FOR THE SINS OF HIS PAST AND HIS PEOPLE?!!!" Nora bombarded him with questions as Jaune only stood there in silence.

"Nora. That's impossible. Sorry. She does stuff like this all the time." Ren apologized for his hyperactive friend.

"Nothing happened. Don't worry about it." Jaune reassured him.

"You have no idea how right you actually are Nora."

"But yeah. I do have a teacher, but he's not a god."

"Oh yeah you told us about him before. But who is he?" Ruby questioned.

"What's he like?" Blake followed.

"What exactly did he teach you?" Weiss asked now curious herself.

"And is he hot?" Yang asked.

"Yang!!!" Her team complained.

"Hehehe. His name's Andito. Andito Moratana. Family and close friends call him Andi for short. He's kinda like my big brother. He taught me his and some unorthodox fighting styles for a sword and shield. The last two are called Divine Blade style and Aincrad style."

"Divine Blade style and Aincrad style. I've never heard of those styles before." Blake imputed.

"I'm not surprised. They're originally legends, and their story died off hundreds of years ago."

"Sorry guys. I wish I could tell the truth. But I promised Andi I wouldn't. And I don't wanna get erased from existence. I don't have a girlfriend yet."

"Wait what!" Blake exclaimed.

"My master has a really old book that tells their story. According to the legend. Aincrad was giant castle with a hundred floors floating in the sky. And each floor could hold a city. But the it unfortunately had Grimm like anywhere else. Nobody knew why but all they knew is they needed to fight back. Aincrad style is a self taught swordplay that the people came up with, always varying on what weapon they wielded. They were all really strong, but the king was in a league of his own. His name was Heathcliff, and he was the strongest of them all, and his technique was only rivalled by one other. The Divine Blade style is a technique that allowed the user to freely switch between an unstoppable offense and an impenetrable defense. Earning him the names, The Living Legend and the Strongest Man. Both styles can be done by just about anyone. The problem is, to do them as effectively in the legends. You need a lot of strength and speed. Not to mention insane reflexes."