Idea For The Future: Revised

A/N: Hello everyone, I know you were expecting the next chapter, but don't worry, it will be out. But the problem is I need a bit of time to come up and make the battle perfect. So I decided to rewrite this old chapter and post a revision of it to help you stay patient. Hope you all like it.

Improved Team CRDL (Cardinal): Revised

Leader:

Name: Cardin Winchester

Allusion: Henry Beaufort

Characteristics:

Race: Human

Weapon: The Executioners

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Appearance:

Outfit: Black, Dark Red, Silver, Gold

Accessories: Plate Armor, Sash, Wing Boots, Dust Bracers

Traits:

Handedness: Left

Complexion: Pale White

Height: 6'3

Hair Color: Burnt Orange (Flame Orange when using semblance)

Eye Color: Indigo (Flame Orange when using semblance)

Aura Color: Crimson

Semblance: Intake Blast

Professional Status:

Affiliation: Andito Moratana

Previous Affiliation: Beacon Academy

Occupation: Student

Team: CRDL (Cardinal)

Personal Status:

Status: Alive

Relatives: Unnamed Father, Unnamed Mother, 2 Unnamed Older Brothers, Unnamed Sister-in-law, Unnamed Niece

Overview:

Cardin Winchester is a former student of Beacon Academy and the leader of Team CRDL. His weapons of choice are the Executioners. A pair of large black maces that can transform into 4 different but similar weapons.

Appearance:

Cardin has burnt orange hair that is styled in an undercut with the hair on top being longer than when he was in Beacon and is brushed back. He has fair skin, indigo eyes and a scar going down his right eye. But when using his semblance, his hair and eyes glow flame orange, along with whatever part of his body he's focusing his semblance into.

He wears silver-gray armor with gold trimming. His upper body sporting a breastplate and a plackart, with his back sporting a magnetic plate to hold his weapons when their not in use. His arms are adorned with pauldrons over his shoulders, rebraces over his biceps and vambraces and armored gauntlets that can hold dust crystals on his forearms and hands. He wears cuisses around his thighs, poleyns on both knees and greaves around his shins and calves. His armor appears cleaner than it originally was, looking more silver than grey and has more and brighter gold trimmings than his previous set and has been remade to give him better mobility. Underneath the armor, he retains his black shirt but it now has rectangular lines and brighter red trimmings. He wears black combat pants with a red sash tied around his waist like he did back at Beacon, only now it's a brighter shade of red.