Field Trip

After the little fiasco at the CCT tower, the inner circle plus Andito were in Ozpin's office where Ironwood started accusing Andito of doing something to the terminal. The latter defended his actions as fighting of an intruder and uncovering the sensation of magic radiatng off of her. Making everyone in the room's stomach drop, realizing who the intruder might be.

"They, were here. Ozpin they were here!" Ironwood scowled as he slammed his closed hand on the headmaster's desk. Ozpin put his hands on his forehead to try and relax from his newly found stress.

"We are very much aware of that. Thank you James." Goodwitch replied in an annoyed tone.

"Fantastic. Your aware. Now are we going to do something about it or are we going to continue to ignore what's right in front of us?"

"She was right in front of us. We've lost her." Andito correct the status of their enemy in their shadow war.

"Do you have a way to track her?" The general asked the rouge.

"If it were that easy I'd already be at their doorstep. So no, I don't." Said rouge replied with annoyance.

"Do you have any idea on who she is and what she was doing?" The blonde beauty of a professor asked next.

"It's not much, but I think I fought her in the past. I never got her name though. Plus I forget what her face looks like. As for the second question, I don't know. Computers aren't my forte. I'll have my clan's computer expert check them out."

"Before you do. Was there anyone else with you?" Ozpin followed the series of questions the mortals were sending him for a while.

"Ruby was. But before we got close to the tower I knocked her out by channeling my energy to her brain. She probably won't remember me taking her there to begin with."

"That's good. The less people that know about this matter the better." Ozpin expressed in relief.

"Was there anything specific about her? Anything at all?" Ironwood asked again.

"She didn't say anything specific, I remember she used glass shards as a weapon, but it wasn't her semblance. She has some skill in swordplay and archery since she made those with it. Not to mention her clothes and parts of her weapon glowed. Probably from dust. But she only used fire, not only that. Her weapon radiated heat. Her semblance most is likely controlling flames and heat related concepts. She strong too. She's not your everyday rouge huntress." Andi explained as deeply as she could.

"What did she say to you?" Ozpin followed after that.

Andito contemplated whether or not he should tell them. But then a sudden flashback came to his mind.

Flashback...

"You'll pay for humiliating me."

"I could've saved you."

"I'm taking responsibility for my incompetence."

Flashback ends...

Andi let out a sigh and adorned an unreadable expression.

"She said she would make me pay for humiliating her. I guess that makes me partially responsible."

"Not necessarily. Humiliation doesn't drive someone this far. It was something else. Regardless, we have a lead. Save for the glass and fire, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby." Goodwitch said in realization, earning the members of the inner circle another lead.

"Embedding dust into clothing is an age old technique. It could've been anyone." Ironwood reasoned.

"Wait. She's been in Vale for a while? Hey Ironwood." Andi said, catching the general's attention.