╰ ♡ ⁞ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵃʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ━━━━━

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 THE GRAY FAMILY

𝙇𝙊𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 . . .

high school sweethearts, edward gray and isabella smith, gave birth to their first child in 1996. molly belle gray was born on february fourteen with dark hair and her father's bluebell eyes. later that year, the couple tied the knot in july. it was a beautiful ceremony, filled with love and laughter.

five years later, the small family moved from their small home in maryland to somerville, massachusetts. they were quickly welcomed into the new neighborhood, finding solace. their new neighbors, jimmy and marylou sturniolo, invited them over, which sparked a connection between the two families.

in october of 2003, two years after the family's move, isabella gave birth to a set of twins. it was 4:40 pm on halloween night when the eldest, whom they decided to name juniper rain, was born. four minutes later, our star of the show, juliette rose, was born.

growing up next door to the sturniolo family, the seven kids spent every moment together. each filled with laughter and lots of bickering. they were inseparable, especially juliette and matthew. they were attached at the hip. as the two grew up, everyone secretly hoped they would end up together. they were soulmates, and everyone noticed it but juliette and her romeo.

girl ౨ৎupdates for this will probablybe slow bc i work a lot, but i'lltry to update as much as i can :)

girl ౨ৎ
updates for this will probably
be slow bc i work a lot, but i'll
try to update as much as i can :)