╰ ♡ ⁞ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ━━━━━━━

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 PROLOGUE

𝙇𝙊𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 . . .

matthew sturniolo saw juliette in all of her glory. she was beauty in the way the moon was art, and he was enthralled in everything that made up juliette gray. he could feel his demeanor change every time she entered the room, and how his heart raced and ached for her. he ached for her. he yearned for juliette to want him back. he was the sun, and her was the moon, and all he wanted was touch, but she wasn't his to hold.

to know her was to love her, and matthew knew her all too well, but loving her hurt. being in love with juliette gray hurt.

          juliette gray always admired matthew like he was art

          juliette gray always admired matthew like he was art. from rose harmonica winds to moon pearl oceans and everything in between, he was undying beauty. matthew was sweet enough to rot her teeth, yet she still craved him. he was the oxygen that filled her lungs. she found solace in him, and she loves him in a way that was delicate and divine. but he is the art she cannot call her own, and it burns.

she is caught between the crossfire of true love and deception, and she is foolish enough to choose the latter.

girl ౨ৎhope u guys like these poems🙏if you do, you should maybe checkout my poetry book, letters from neptune

girl ౨ৎ
hope u guys like these poems🙏
if you do, you should maybe check
out my poetry book, letters from neptune