⁰⁹' 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 CHAPTER 9
REAL LIFE

❝ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝘽𝙅𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝙐𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘿 ❞

❝ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝘽𝙅𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝙐𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘿 ❞

april 10, 2021

          it was noon in new york city, and the gray sisters were having lunch at a small diner. juliette was sitting opposite molly and juniper, sipping away at a cup of tea. she's been here for nearly a week, and although she loves the city, she misses boston.

more specifically, she misses her boyfriend. their one-year anniversary was less than a month away, and the girl was excited to share this milestone with dennis. it was really all the girl could think about. dennis carson had occupied juliette's mind quite often. intentionally, of course.

i guess that was the most significant difference between the two of them. juliette loved dennis carson with every bone in her body, and dennis hardly even liked her at all. funny, isn't it? here juliette was gushing to her sisters about the boy, all while he was hanging out with sydney madison.

"don't you think dennis has been a little off lately," molly questions, breaking the silence and looking towards her littlest sister. she watches as juliette shrugs, with an evident look of confusion on her face.

"just the slightest bit, but nothing drastic. i guess," she responds, looking down at her cup of tea. "he went for a run the other day, which i found random. he never runs, at least not at six in the morning."

the two gray sisters share a look, knowing that this probably meant the most obvious answer. surely, it had to be. they've grown to notice that dennis no longer admired their sister the way he did at the start. they caught on to his behaviour, taking notice that it seemed more forced. he never bothered to look at juliette in the way he used to, and it pained them.

it so heavily pained them to know that juliette was simply starting to become just an object, a toy if you will, to the carson boy. it also pained them to see matt quite nearly fall apart sometimes. whenever he was in the company of juliette and dennis, he would hold the slightest frown on his lips. yet, he smiled anyways, because juliette looked happy. even if he wasn't the one making her that way.

almost everyone who knew matthew sturniolo, also knew that he was hopeless in love with the juliette gray. even dennis.

i guess that's what fueled dennis to lead the girl on. he found comfort in the way matt would react to the slightest things. he found it quite hilarious even. that is what molly and juniper hated most about him.

never once did they think that dennis deserved her. sure they wanted their sister to be happy, but for the love of god, why with dennis of all people? in reality, the only person who truly liked dennis, was juliette herself.

poor juliette was oblivious towards everyone else's hatred for her boyfriend.

silly juliette.

girl ౨ৎSORRY THIS IS SHORTand shitty 💔 this is just a filler,to help build up the storyline until everything goes downhill,i just wanted to update <3 😇🤭

girl ౨ৎ
SORRY THIS IS SHORT
and shitty 💔 this is just a filler,
to help build up the storyline
until everything goes downhill,
i just wanted to update <3 😇🤭