⁰²' 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐎

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 CHAPTER 2
REAL LIFE

❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙊 ❞

❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙎𝙊  ❞

march 15, 2021

the trio have been walking around the shopping mall for nearly forty minutes, and matthew started to whine that he was hungry. the twins, ignoring the boy, only rolled their eyes and continued to search through the racks of charlotte russe. "i need a dress for dad's birthday dinner. maybe if you helped me look," she muttered out, earning a groan from matthew.

matt rolled his eyes at his best friend and began looking around, trying to find something that would suit juliette. a long black dress caught his eye, and he grabbed it from the rack and showed it to brunette. "what about this one," he asked, holding it up. "it's simple but.."

juliette smiled and nodded, grabbing the dress from his hands. "let me try it on." she slipped into the dressing room, while matthew waited outside for his best friend. "what do you think," the girl asked, slipping out of the dressing room and giving a twirl.

he smiled at her with a nod as he felt his breath catch in his throat. for a moment, as all the air filled his lungs and his body went limp, he could feel the sensation of butterflies in his stomach. juliette gray was truly the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life.

"you look beautiful."

juliette's body froze as a raspberry hue kissed away at her cheeks. she put her head down to hide the blush as a smile painted its way onto her face. no boy has ever called her beautiful before, not even dennis. it was always pretty and gorgeous, but never beautiful. "you really think so," she asked, now examining herself in the mirror.

"i know so."

juliette ended up buying the dress, and the trio was now at some local restaurant. juniper sat opposite of juliette and matthew, drumming her fingers on the table. "lahna's birthday is coming up, and i have no idea what to get her," the girl pouts, as she thought of all the possible things alahna would like.

matt and juliette both sat there for a moment, pondering the question on what their friend would like. a thought then popped into juliette's head, remembering something alahna told her awhile ago. "what if you got her a photo album filled with like, photos of the two of you. like the adventure book in up?" from what juliette was told, alahna loved photo albums.