⁰⁷' 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 CHAPTER 7
REAL LIFE

❝ 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎 ❞

❝ 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎  ❞

april 1, 2021
midnight

today was one of juliette's favourite days of the year for obvious reasons. she loved the april fools holiday just as much as halloween, and every year, she and matthew would team up to prank chris and nick. a tradition they started when they were five.

this year's prank, something juliette and matt have been working on all night, was the decoration of nick and chris' room in christmas-themed wrapping paper. with the two boys away for the night at nate's house, the best friend duo, with the additional help of jimmy and marylou, spent the rest of their day wrapping away.

they decided to start in chris' room first. matt and juliette took the windowed half of the room while jimmy and marylou took the other, with juliette's spotify playlist playing between them.

"matty, let me get on your shoulders real quick," juliette demands, tapping the boy on his arm. he looks at her in confusion at first but sits down on chris' bed anyways. she climbs up on his shoulders and allows her body to steady itself before matt stands up. "please don't drop me," she pleas, lightly gripping onto his hair.

"i got you, lia, don't worry," he says reassuringly, grabbing onto the front of her legs.

the girl reaches up and carefully removes all of chris' framed posters from the wall, one by one. "should we wrap the wall too," she asks with a laugh, removing the last sign from the wall.

"i say go big or go home."