¹³' 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 CHAPTER 13
REAL LIFE

❝  𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙀  ❞

april 17, 2021

juliette reminds matthew of art. in the way that her skin is etched with dots that form constellations, dancing across her frame. she's basked in the moonlight, and he swears she tastes like stardust and sweet apricot. her tongue like apple.

he's stuck at her side like maple syrup, and he can feel himself slipping further into her touch. yet he doesn't mind. juliette's kiss is soft and delicate, leaving his heart to burn with pure ecstasy.

they've got the sun in their throats, soaking themselves into a moonlit dream. he pulls away and rests his forehead on hers, trying his best to bite back a smile. there's an undying beauty that juliette carries within herself, and matthew is intoxicated in her presence as he holds her close.

from juliette's perspective, matthew is like the moon. his skin glows in the moonlight, as they stand under the stars. the boy laughs, and it echoes into the night like a hummed song. juliette finds solace in him, as her body is held in his own.

he is art, and he is sweet. like the smell of lavendered honey and caramel drops. like the awaited touch of warmth, as the night arises.

"hi," he whispers, almost afraid to ruin the moment.

"hey," she returns, meeting his eyes. she smiles. the world has stopped spinning, and all she knows is him. dennis won't like this, the voice in her head interrupts. the girl pulls away and clears her throat, averting her gaze. "i'm, i'm sorry. i shouldn't. i don't know why i did that. i'm sorry. we should-. yeah."

she nods and turns on her heal, practically running for the passenger seat, leaving a starstruck matt behind. he shakes his head with a smile, and makes his way towards the vehicle. there's a memory that plays though his head, and his smile only grows bigger.

 there's a memory that plays though his head, and his smile only grows bigger