¹⁰' 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓

(ʚɞ)ROMEO. . . !
˚◞ʚ♡ɞ﹅۰ ۰ ۰ 一 CHAPTER 10
REAL LIFE

❝ 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏 ❞

❝ 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏  ❞

april 17, 2021

          juniper had left a day earlier than juliette, so here the girl was, alone in the airport. she sat in her terminal and waited for the intercom to alert her that it was time to board.

sitting in her own company was starting to tire the girl, and she mindlessly kept checking her phone for the time.

she leaned her head back and sighed, clearly annoyed. time felt a lot slower than usual and juliette was about to flip, until she felt a light tap on her shoulder. a girl, maybe fourteen, she guessed, stood at juliette's side.

"hi! you're juliette right," the girl asks, earning a nod in response. "oh my gosh! i love you in the triplets' videos. would you mind taking a picture?" the younger girl stands eagerly, hoping she would say yes.

"of course! we can take one on my phone and one on yours!" they both smiled for the photo, and juliette made sure to get the girl's name. she posted their picture on her story, which made the young girl nearly pass out.

"it was nice meeting you, jennessa, but i got to get on my flight now!" she waved goodbye and walked off, ready to be back in boston.

she put her carry-on in the passenger's compartment and sat down, hearing an all too familiar ringtone. the girl laughed as crazy frog's axel f sounded off, earning glares from the people around her. it was matt. the ringtone was something he picked out, while juliette did the same for her contact on his phone. only, her choice was mitski's strawberry blond.

"hey matty!" juliette holds the device to her ear, telling the boy about the stares. "i always forget you set that silly little song as your ringtone. this little kid two rows ahead keeps turning back and looking at me."

matt laughs from the other end, which only resulted in a eye roll from juliette. "i personally think it's the best ringtone to ever exist."

"yeah yeah, whatever." the two conversed for the next three minutes, talking about the littlest things, until juliette bid goodbye to the boy. "see you soon, matty. miss you lots."

"miss you most, lia."

after an uncomfortable plane ride experience, juliette was finally back in boston

after an uncomfortable plane ride experience, juliette was finally back in boston. she grabbed her carry-on and made her way off the plane, almost bumping into another passenger. "oh my, i'm sorry," she apologized, making sure the person was okay before she walked off.

she grabbed the rest of her luggage, moving through the crowds of people, to make her way outside. matt had sent her a text to let her know where he was parked, and she made her way to that area.

she looked around for the infamous minivan, seeing matthew standing outside of it with a sign that read, juliette gray. she let out a laugh and stopped to take a photo of him, before walking closer.

"you're so silly."

"only for you, lia."

she placed down her luggage and was now stood in front of her best friend, watching as he placed the sign down and pull her into a hug. she was quick to respond towards the small action, wrapping her arms around the boy.

the stood in each others embrace, breathing in the familiar sense of stability that they brought one another. "i missed you," matt spoke in a whisper, not daring to break the atmosphere of tranquillity and equanimity.

"i missed you, too. i thought about you almost everyday."

matt felt butterflies in his stomach, and he smiled. out of all the people in the world, juliette thought about him. sure he probably occupied her mind just as much as dennis did, but at least he was still there.

existing in her head as just a best friend was better than not existing in her thoughts at all.

"i missed you, most. nick and chris were nearly about to drive me insane. never leave for that long again!" the girl laughed and pulled away to look at his face, her hands now placed on his elbows, while his lightly grabbed her waist.

"i don't plan on it anytime soon."

girl ౨ৎfun fact i wrote this while listeningto the la la land soundtrack, bci love la la land 🫶 & i love happy juliette! only a few more chapters until sad juliette,i hope you guys are ready for it! 🤭

girl ౨ৎ
fun fact i wrote this while listening
to the la la land soundtrack, bc
i love la la land 🫶 & i love happy juliette!
only a few more chapters until sad juliette,
i hope you guys are ready for it! 🤭