19.

Two assassins came down the slope from the roof of the mountain to the surface; Alpha-One and Two. The third one stayed back at the top, as a backup.
At the moment, they were squatting behind a boulder of ice.
They were preparing for an ambush.

Against more than a hundred security personnel and other people at the research facility, only two assassins were really nothing,
No matter how latest the weapons and equipment they had. But these twos Still were not retreating. Because they believed before the opponent understands anything they will be able to finish their mission. The main criterion of a successful attack is the element of surprise. If you can surprise the enemy, the work becomes much easier. If the opponent is not mentally ready, they can be easily defeated.

They were planning to use this method this time.

The biggest problem was getting into the research facility - there were strict guards at every entry point, in other words, it was impossible to avoid their eyes. But Alpha One has solved the problem four days ago.

Every morning an ice tractor comes out of the facility with the garbages of the whole area. It travels two miles to the edge of the ice shelf and dumps everything in the sea. 

It went to the edge today too, they'll stop it on its way back, and they will enter the dome in disguise as the drivers.

Garbage dumping has become so routined work that the securities nowadays don't bother to check in anymore. It will be a great advantage for them.

Alpha-One looked at the clock, about an hour and a half had passed
Since getting clearance from Alpha Zero. He felt anxious, they were way behind their timetable. The tractor was also coming late today.

Meanwhile, it was time for the American ship to arrive too. when it arrives, they won't be able to carry on their operation anymore.
He decided to wait another five minutes. If it delays, they'll try to attack the entry point of the dome directly.
Alpha One sighed, wondering how the chances of success would diminish if that happens.
Where did the damn tractor go! That would have been a beautiful way to get into the dome!

The walkie-talkie hanging around Alpha One's waist came alive, their third companion was shouting from above.
"Alpha-One, this is Alpha-Three.  Reply."

"Alpha-One Speaking. What it is?"

"It's coming...the tractor, it's coming!" Alpha-Three was excited.

"Understood. You maintain the position. Over and out." Alpha One ended the communication.

Within minutes, the roar of the heavy engine of the tractor was heard. After a while, it appeared in sight, moving slowly.

The roofless carrier behind it was empty as it dumped the garbages earlier.
Who knows why it was coming so slowly still!

Alpha-One brought the walkie-talkie to his mouth again, "Alpha-Three, we are going to move now. Signal the helicopter to come now.
We have to fly out of here as soon as possible after the mission is over."

"It won’t take more than twenty minutes for it to arrive," said Alpha-Three, "can you complete the mission meanwhile?"

"Hopefully I can. if we are a couple of minutes late by any chance, tell the helicopter to wander around."

"Got it. Over and out."

Alpha One lowered the walkie-talkie and looked at his partner.
He nodded a little. The two of them got up immediately, leaving behind the boulder, they stepped forward and stood in front of the tractor track.

The driver and his assistant of the tractor were shocked to see two people suddenly emerging out of nowhere. He quickly braked and stopped the vehicle, the two strangers walked quietly and came along both sides of the tractor and
stopped by the two windows of the driver's cabin.