37.

A small town called Hasselwijen is only three miles from where the train stopped. The place is south of Amsterdam, forty-eight kilometers away. They walked on foot and reached there after hearing about the town from Thiessen. They did not sit on the train anymore as time was still ticking. 
Along with people from various government agencies to rescue the passengers in search of the TGV, the police will also come very soon, they don't want to be caught by them.

Jin and Arya's head was full of questions, but they were unable to ask Christina as they were in a hurry to leave the area.

Jin rented a Volkswagen car from Hasselwijen to Amsterdam. The first opportunity came after hitting the road. As soon as they reached the highway beyond the city limits, Jin turned his back on the new Uno.
The girl was sitting on the next seat beside Jin. Arya was sitting in the back seat.

"Look, Christina..."

"Call me Tina," interrupted the girl.

"Ok, Tina... I think you should clear everything up now. You just claimed to be the number one Uno...creator of Uno-code, but how is that possible??"

"I didn't lie," said Tina calmly,
"I don't mind opening up, but first you tell me—what are these happening? What is that witch doing with Uno-code?"

"Witch!" Arya was surprised, "who are you talking about?"

"Who else? The one and only Dr. Elisa Van Buren."

"Huh?...She is involved behind all these?" Arya was done with all these twists and turns. Her words were stuck in her lips.

"I am asking for some insights here, Arya. What is she involved in? Tell me everything and I'll tell you what I know. Deal?"

Jin did not seem to be that surprised to hear Dr. Buren's news.
Judging by logic, the whole thing just fell into pieces a while ago.
As evidenced by the train incident, it was evident that Tina wasn't someone bad even if she was the eleventh Uno.

Then only Elisa can be the source of all these events- the person behind Uno-Virus. How did Bulldog got the anti-virus that easily or why he was so desperate to kill them- it is now clear too.
Elisa must have joined hands
With the CIA.

That's why Bulldog needed to eliminate the thorn in that lady's path- Kim Seokjin and Araya Akaishi.

The words Bulldog said don't even feel like puzzles anymore—Jin should have already lost in this game with Dr. Donnen's death. Because that lady, the originator of the whole conspiracy, the last Uno- Dr. Buren would have never given them the anti-virus to save the world.

Arya, however, was not thinking so deeply. Without answering Tina's question she said, "that's bullshit! Why would Dr. Buren be the bad guy here? Didn't the killers attack her in Flevoland too?"

"I don't think the attack was targeted toward her," said Jin, "rather, the way the lady was running away when we first met, It seems she was trying to get away after setting a trap for us. Her plan was jumbled up as we took a plane to go there. Instead of five hours, we arrived within two and a half hours. Elisa was still in the manor, there will be no way to escape if she faces us and that's why she tried to run away in a hurry. That's why she shot us. The car ended up in an accident and that's why she couldn't go as far. After regaining consciousness, knowing the time, didn't you notice how restless she became? Because she realized, it was almost time for the murderers to come. So she did not waste time talking, we had only two or four words and she just agreed to make an anti-virus for us. She wanted to fly away from the estate as quickly as possible. No Arya...Tina is not saying a single point wrong. Dr. Buren is indeed at the root of everything."

"But she could not escape, rather almost died with us," Arya argued, "If  the killers were sent by her, why would they try to kill their employer?"

"I think the killers did not know Elisa.  The lady was phoning her mobile like crazy. Of course, to tell them to stop... but could not communicate with them. That's why she went to the plane's door to signal them. I thought she went crazy and wanted to jump."