40.

"Now what, Jin?" Arya asked, "What do you want to do?"

"That depends on Tina," said Jin, looking at young Uno, "what can be done, Tina? I have brought the anti-virus CD but it cannot be used. If we do, Dr. Buren's plan will be succeeded. She can steal information from all the computers in the world."

Tina said, "removing the backdoor option and fixing the program can be done. I could have started the work right now, but your bomb blew up my laptop."

"Easy," said Jin, "I will get you a new one immediately. But the thing is – we have only an hour and a half.
Can you fix the antivirus by then?"

"I can, but will I have enough time to distribute it everywhere? We are already far behind schedule.
I wanted to start the distribution from Elisa's office; I would have if I didn't see the backdoor."

"That is a problem. If it cannot be distributed everywhere in time, then
what will be the benefit of fixing the thing?" Arya said worriedly.

"Tell me what to do?" Tina shrugged, "you have to give me at least thirty to forty minutes to remove the backdoor. And one more hour to send it to all internet servers in the world. It needs at least one to two hours to finish the job. That too if you can give me a computer right now!"

"Should I land, Jin?" Arya asked for permission, "let's see if we can have a computer down there somewhere?"

"No," Jin shook his head, "we need to move further away from Crealtech.
Bulldog and Elisa are now behaving like mad dogs. If we land somewhere nearby, they'll find us."

"But time is running out!" Arya protested. "Tina needs to start working with the anti-virus immediately!"

"I know, but don't you have to live to work first?"

Arya shrugged helplessly.

Jin turned to Tina, "let's say we agreed that you just need half an hour for your work. But can't we reduce the time of distribution? I mean...is there any way to distribute the anti-virus very quickly?"

"The only way that can be done is with the help of a very powerful computer." said Tina, "that computer should be connected to all the network systems of the whole world at the same time. Not just connected though, every network has different types of security, and this computer should know how to infiltrate those security systems to install the anti-virus in that network. And these things must be done all at the same time. This procedure will require exchanging of millions of gigabytes of data while doing these. So this computer should have the ability to handle such a big pressure."

"I don't understand your technical terms," said Jin with a slight frown, "make it simple, what do you need to distribute the anti-virus faster?" 

"Supercomputer, Jin," Arya smiled, "she needs a supercomputer."

"Supercomputer just for the distribution, right? You can remove the backdoor with any normal computer, no?"

"Yes."

"Good. I can manage it," Jin looked at Arya, "land somewhere for five minutes. I have to make a phone call."

"How can you bring me a supercomputer in five minutes?" Tina said in a surprised voice.

"I didn't say I will bring it. I said I will manage. You have to just remove the backdoor and deliver the anti-virus to that computer. It can take it from there. It will finish the distribution itself."

"What are you saying? How can a machine work by itself?"

Jin smiled, "it can. You have not seen Venus yet!"