22.

The two assassins were supposed to come out in three minutes, but they waited two more minutes as extra precaution thinking it might take longer than usual for the gas to reach everywhere in the spacious dome.
They did not want to fall into the eyes of someone who was still somehow conscious inside. There was no harm in being a little late.

After five minutes on the watch, Alpha One looked at his partner and shook his head, and then opened the door and walked out of the operation center.

Because of the gas mask, the poisonous air couldn't harm them, even in the dark, their night-vision goggles could see everything clearly though it was green everywhere. They hurried up now- the effect of the gas will last for half an hour.
Every human being here will be unconscious till then, they have to finish their job and get out of the ice shelf within this time.

Having the blueprint of the dome with them, it didn't take them long to reach the security chief's room. The killers happily entered through the open door. But over there, there
happiness turned into surprise after seeing the scene. On the floor and inside the attached bathroom-
four bodies were found, but they were of three security guards and their boss... but not of their real target.

"What the hell!" Said Alpha-Two.  "Where did the scientist go? I don't see the other two people who were talking to him on camera either!"

"Maybe they somehow escaped from here. But they shouldn't be gone too far. With this gas- maybe they are somewhere in the corridor, unconscious by now. Let's see."

Leaving the room, the two began to examine the unconscious bodies in the corridor.
However, within minutes, their amazement multiplied.

"No, they're not here!" Alpha-Two wasn't believing his own eyes,
"how is that possible?"

Alpha-One's face was also darkening over time, "I don't know how, but either way, they succeeded in evading the gas but that does not mean that they are allowed to live."

"But where did they go?"

"They must be trying to escape through some exit route!"

"Transport!" Alpha-Two thought for a while. "They need transport to escape. That means they are going to the garage!"

"Right!" Alpha-One's face turned cruel. "Then let's go and let them catch the transport. To hell."

Jin waited until other two of his team were completely healed with fresh air from the air bottle. He didn't want to have the slightest unfitness when it comes to fighting against a tough enemy. When he was satisfied, he got up and looked at the other two.
The knock-out gas was supposed to vanish from the air after ten minutes, but still, he didn't want to take the risk. He got up with the air bottle hung in his back with a harness and face mask fitting in his mouth and nose.

After checking if everyone's gear was right, he came out of the fire fighting store carefully.

Jin and Arya both had torches in their hands, but they can't illuminate them since there is the fear of exposing their positions to the opponents. They had to walk slowly touching the wall carefully. Jin was in front, then Arya and Dr. Donnen were at the tail directing them towards the garage in a low tone. They were walking ever so slowly so that there was no sound; they had to be careful not to stumble on the unconscious bodies on the floor of the corridor. They stopped every now and then and listened, hoping to hear any sound from the attackers, however, they couldn't hear anything. People of the special force get very high-quality training - they know how to move silently like a cat.

The three companions crossed almost the entire distance safely. In the front passage, there was a T-junction, the garage was about sixty yards to the right of that junction. Dr. Donnen whispered the location to them.