Chapter Seven- Morning Cuddle

Hinata pov

In the morning, I wake up with a surprising amount of warmth surrounding my body. My large lavender eyes open, and I realize why. Naruto was tucked against me and had his face was in between my breasts. I can feel my body get hot as fire, my face practically glowing from how red I was. I feel my self start to slip out of consciousness, but I somehow catch myself and manage to not pass out.

'C-calm down, Hinata! It was probably just an accident! All I have to do is pull away, and everything will be ok!' I rapidly think, though once I look down and see Naruto's face, I hesitate. He looks so calm and relaxed, like he didn't have anything to worry about. I noticed how in the village, he looked always tired, and like something heavy was on his shoulders. Now, he was relaxed, and I could tell he was dreaming happily.

I moved my hand to his head and starting to run my fingers through his hair. I blushingly giggle at how he nuzzles deeper into my breasts and hugs me tighter as I continue to rub his head. 'He looks so cute.' I smile. I look at the tent and see the sunlight pouring in through the zipper. 'I wish we could stay like this forever... but we have a mission to accomplish.' I sigh and turn to look back down at Naruto.

I gently nudge him on the shoulder, just enough to take him out of his peaceful slumber. He groggily opens his eyes and look up at me. "Get up, sleepy head." I giggle, though still blushing at the predicament we were in. Naruto looks up at me, then down at my breast, then back at me, this time with a fiery red face.

I quickly comprehend this as anger, so I pull away and sit up on my knees, bowing my head. "I'm so sorry!" We both say in unison, then look up at each other. "Why... are you apologizing?" Naruto asks, confused. "I... I thought you were a-angry with me..." I avert my gave and start to fiddle with my hair.

Naruto scoots closer and uses two fingers to lift my chin up, just as he did at Ichiraku's. His blue eyes stare into my turquoise ones, "Hinata, you did nothing wrong. I was in the wrong here, and I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, I will never be mad at you for something I did." He says, then pulls me into a hug.

I gasp in a breath of air as his muscular arms wrap around my body. I can feel my chest squish against his muscles, my legs starting to quiver as his scent washes over me. I bite my lower lip as lewd thoughts start to come into my mind. 'Alone. In the middle of the woods. Nobody would hear us if we...' My perverted thoughts are suddenly cut off by Naruto pulling away from our hug. "We still have a mission to do. Let's get on it!"