Çhåþ†êr 9 - The Trial

-----

.
-----
.
-----
.
-----
.
-------------------------------------------
.
-----
.
----
.
----
.
------------------------------------------------
.
----
.
----
.
----
.
------------------------------------------------------------

First Person POV:

"(Y/N), come on."

My heavy eyelids refused to open as the dark embrace of ebony clouded my mind and brought me comfort.

"You have to get up now...."

The delicate voice echoed through my mind like a gentle hum and I clutched tighter to the cape that was around my body.

"Please..."

I shook my head, digging it deeper into the shoulder I rested on as I clutched his arm closer to my chest. He sighed.

"Come on..."

The ebony black refused to let me go of its grasp, well, more I refused to turn away from it.

"We need to hurry.."

I felt a gentle hand land on my head before stroking it lovingly as my fingers clutched the fabric of the man's shirt like it was the last time I would ever see him again. It was like, if I let go, he would leave me forever, and he would never come back. I pursed my lips with that thought and clutched his arm tighter.

"(Y/N)..."

The voice sounded tiredly with a small grunt as I clutched the man tighter, it probably hurt. The man I clutched onto for dear life, who ran his hand through my hair, who watched me with a loving look, chuckled at my antics.

Gabriel smiled tenderly, his heart strings tugging at the scene of my frame clutching onto his arm, and his eyes watched me with devotion, they glossed over with endearment and the light that shone through his sapphire pupils shone brighter as he watched me with warmth flooding through his heart, though he loathed the feeling.

"(Y/N).."

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)"

My tired eyes twitched, and my aching body clutched the jacket's hem tighter as the shoulder I rested on shuffled slightly. Erwin looked down on me with a small frown as a small spot of drool rolled down my unconscious, but smiling, face. He sighed and moved his other hand to stroke my head warmly.

Erwin moved his face down closer to my own, and I could feel his hot breath colliding with my cold skin. "(Y/N)." He whispered so gently, I could barely hear it. "The carriage has stopped, we need to go now." His gentle voice sounded so clearly in my ears and made me want to fall back asleep, but if I did, I knew Levi would come into the situation with an alternative way of waking me up, likely something harsh like bonking my head, pulling small strands of my hair, or even dragging me out until I began to walk by myself.