Chapter 3: The HitchHiker.

(Quick authors note! TYSM on the lovely comments and love this has been getting! Ik I wasn't able to post for a good few days, had lots of work to do. I'll try to post every weekend
LOTS O LOVE LIME XX)

You wake up to your alarm blaring. You swiftly turn it off and grumble. You slowly recollect your thoughts. Its Monday, and you have school in half an hour. It's 7:02am, only four hours of sleep you think to yourself. Sighing, you get up.
You look in the mirror, "you look like shit" you say to yourself. You're only running on four hours of sleep, weed, and Eddie. Crap, Eddie. You had forgotten about the make out session with him. You actually enjoyed kissing him, even if you were both just high off your minds. You peek through the blinds of your bedroom window and see Eddie slamming the door to his trailer. "Shit.." you whisper to yourself.
You quickly get dressed, grab your backpack and Walkman on your way out of your bedroom. Your father is no longer asleep on the couch. You felt kind of relieved that you didn't have to deal with him.
You walk over to the small kitchen and open the fridge, empty with a few beers scattered. You slam it shut and head for the front door. "Y/n?" Your father says from behind you. Shit. You turn around and he's leaning against the wall connected to the hallway. "What are you doing up?" He says crossing his arms in a concerned mom pose. Your shoulders slump "Going to school?" You say putting your hand on the door handle. "The door was left unlocked this morning." He said staring at you. Shit, he knew you snuck out. "Maybe someone broke in" you say with a smile and quickly rush out the door, slamming it behind you. You really didn't want to tell your father that you smoked weed and hooked up with some stranger. Speaking of the stranger you found yourself making eye contact with him right now from across the street.
You pause for a brief moment, your cheeks go a bit red as you stare into Eddie's eyes. He smiles at you and waves at you. You quickly look down, breaking eye contact, and hastily start your long walk to school.
You are going off the directions you were given from your dad, but let's be honest here you don't know where the hell you're going. You're walking on the side of a road for a few minutes before a van slows down, and pulls up beside you. The window rolls down, painfully screeching. You scrunch your face a bit at the noise and look over. It's Eddie fucking Munson, of course.
"Hey sweetheart" he says looking you up and down, "need a ride?" He grins. God you hate how much you love his smile. You roll your eyes.
You're sitting in Eddie's van staring out the window with your Walkman playing Tainted Love. His van wreaked of weed and trash, god even for a druggy it's gross in here. You could feel him glancing at you every once and a while. There was a lot of awkward tension between you two. Eddie glances at you one final time before reaching over and casually putting his hand on your thigh, his cold rings pressing against you. You look down at his hand, god you love that one ring. You shift in your seat. There was an awkward silence, as he keeps his eye forward on the road. Eddie slides his hand onto your inner thigh. You turn your head and look out the window, you don't want to give in to his little game. The silence is deafening.
You take off your headphones. "So.." you say trying to avoid him going any further. Not that you would mind that, you just aren't exactly ready for that, especially since you barely know Eddie. I mean you got to know a part of him pretty well, but that's besides the point. He glances over at you. "About last night.." you say facing the window. You can feel his grip adjust. "And what about it sweetheart?" he says with a grin. You roll your eyes, he's edging a nerve right now. Part of you just wants this to be over. You turn to face him, you just wanted to get this over with. "Pull over." You say "what-" "Pull over!" You demand. He stops the van on the side of the road. He looks at you confused, he goes to speak but you immediately kiss him before he could.
He leans into the kiss with his hand moving from your thigh, to the side of your face. He breaks the kiss and looks at you and smiles genuinely, not just some stupid grin. "What was that for sweetheart" he tries to play it off. "Just drive" you say rolling your eyes. As much as he pissed you off today, you enjoyed spending some time with him. Even if it was filled with awkward silence.
You just needed to know if it was just both of you being high and horny, or something real.