Different Universe

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

"It seems that City Z ghost town is under attack by a strange portal hopping villain!" The News-Woman spoke on the tv, Y/n let out a yawn, while slurping down her noodles

She ate with her red leather gloves on as she set her chopsticks down and curiously lifted her head up, to see a strange man in a cooky costume with a wizard hat on...it really didn't match his outfit unless he was going for the weird look. Y/n didn't mind him as she resumed eating her noodles.

The slurping noise coming from Y/n's mouth as she was eating the noodles annoyed the villain he grabbed her chopsticks and threw them to the floor, not expecting her to just lift the bowl and eat it without chopsticks.

"You-Better stop that!" The villain tried to smack the bowl out of her hand, but before he could, Y/n flashed away in an instant and was on the other end of the couch.

The villain really did think this was an abandoned place, any normal person wouldn't dare step into the abandoned part of city Z, considering it was normally invaded by monsters, let's just say this villain loved this world.

"Hmm, nice place you got here." The villain hummed out, not expecting the girl to stand up and look for her chopsticks, He slightly stepped back feeling the murderous intent on her, "You broke my chopsticks! They were eight dollars AND ON SALE, plus...limited edition!" Y/n fretted her jaw clenched and fist tightened, god they were expensive, they even came with a little cute case, but now it was pointless!!!

Y/n raised her fist, glaring harshly at the invader, "Hey- hey-" The villain felt his chest tighten in dismay. He saw her fist closing in on him in slow motion, it screamed 'death'

"Huh?" Y/n muttered no longer feeling the ground below her, as she suddenly fell into the portal created under her feet.

The villain took in a deep breath and sat down on the couch closing the portal for good. "Phew...that was a close one, and I thought superman was scary.." He randomly grabbed a half-drunk protein shake, off the coffee table.