Justice League

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Y/n tugged on Bruce's cape with interest, her hands glazing around enjoying the feeling of the expensive fabric which was made to use the cape. He slowly turned around to stare down at you, after fully suiting up, his typical reaction would be annoyed and give the person a deadpanned expression, however, he just couldn't help for the small smirk to make its way to his mouth.

"I've already begun preparing you a new costume.....May I ask what powers you hold?" Bruce asked, his soulmate staring at him blankly before speaking, "Uh...I guess I'm super strong...and fast...." Y/n muttered, awkwardly scratching the top of her head.

Bruce pursed his lips shut, slowly typing in his computer, before retracting his eyes away from the machine and back to Y/n. She didn't give much detail, however, it was a start. He honestly wanted to keep as much information as possible on his soulmate, Also the basics so he can create her an id....

"Have you ever worked in a hero team or group before?" He slowly asked, Y/n bobbing her head slightly, "I mean not really in a team...but uhh like a hero cooperation or something like that..." Y/n uttered, Bruce, turning to face her gently pulling her into a hug, Y/n's body freezing as her soulmate masked in the gentle feeling of the hug. 

Unexpectedly he pulled away quickly, letting out an awkward cough, "Don't...tell anyone I did that." It was definitely out of character for Bruce to pull that stunt, especially in his bat costume. A small smile fell on Y/n's face, "Yea....but what if I did it?" Y/n joked suddenly glomping Bruce into a tight hug.

Bruce felt his breath shorten from the unexpected hug, he did appreciate it but didn't really know how to show it. Taking in a small breath of Y/n's scent it relaxed him, his soulmate pulled out of the hug, while patting him on the shoulder.

"You looked dazed," Y/n spoke blandly, Bruce slowly nodding and regaining his focus.

《Mean-While》

"Fuck! They just keep coming!" The Flash or Barry spoke out knocking another monstrous person unconscious while his eyes glanced over to Hal Jordan who obviously is the Green lantern. "Yeah, they are starting to get really annoying!" Hal agreed flying up a bit.

In a sudden moment of unexpectedness, Barry disappeared, Reverse flash gripping him while speeding to a nearby building and throwing Barry into it.

"Oh my, who's blood is that?" The speedster villain teased, seeing Barry's suit soaked in a darker red. "I don't think the news would take too kindly to the flash killing an innocent bystander!" Reverse flashes laughed followed by his words.

The flash turned around to look at the man he was thrown into, the man's body was covered in glass shards and his legs were crushed by the debris of the smashed building, his chest was also caved in where Barry had been thrown.