Bruce's Upcoming Party.

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Y/n groggily woke up, wiping her drool from the side of her face while looking around. Y/n turned to look at the closet....it was open? The last time she remembered glancing at it, it was well...closed. Y/n stalked over to the closet and entered, to see it full of clothes, it was also a walk-in closet, and had a lot of things.

Going over to the undergarments, she realized they seemed to be her size, gently taking the ones she liked, she stripped off her old ones and put on the new ones. Y/n grabbed some sweat pants and a crop top hoodie. After putting them on, Y/n headed to the bathroom.

《Time skip》

Bruce was at the very end of the long table, looking at everyone, "Dick, how nice of you to join us." Bruce's cold voice spoke out to him, watching as Dick Grayson entered the dining room. Dick's eyes made their way over to Rachel, "Raven." He spoke out, not expecting her to be here.

"Nightwing..." Rachel teased sipping on her black coffee, "Everyone is here....what'd I miss?" Dick sighed while thanking a random maid who brought his plate of breakfast. Damien looked at Rachel and smirked while taking her coffee and sipping on it. "A lot." Was Damiens response giving the coffee back to Rachel.

Y/n yawned while entering the dining room, as she took a seat next to Dick, not noticing that he was someone different that she didn't meet yet.

Dick slowly turned his head to look at Y/n, his jaw slightly dropped, as he looked down at his soulmate string. "Guys..." Dick awkwardly smiled, while speaking in a low voice, "Why didn't you bother telling me my, soulmate was here?!" Dick grumbled out, the others shrugging, "How were we supposed to know!" Tim spoke, chewing on his cereal with an eye roll.

"Hello." Dick suddenly spoke, Y/n turned to look at him, while bowing her head in greeting, "She's mute?" Dick asked, as Bruce shook his head, "She has a hard time speaking English, Japanese is what she speaks." Bruce corrected, as Dick nodded his head, spurring up a conversation with the woman.

"Pleased to meet you, how are you enjoying your breakfast? I'm Dick Grayson." Dick introduced, as Y/n turned her bleak eyes to meet his beautiful ones. "Hello...the breakfast is nice..Y/n." Y/n's was much more short and simple, Tim suddenly slammed his fist on the breakfast table, catching everyone's attention.

"Ok, this is just wrong! Why the hell does everyone else speak Japanese...and I don't!!" Tim cried out, saddened by the fact he couldn't even speak with his soulmate- Sure he could speak in English, but he doubt he would get any response from his soulmate.

Jason smirked resisting the urge to laugh as Tim got all gloomy, "Don't worry pal, I'll teach you." Jason told him, Tim instantly cheering up as he no longer hid his eyes in his messy black hair.

"I will be hosting a party tonight, not here of course, but at another successful business place I had recently bought, I will give you all invitations, with the address of course," Bruce told everyone before turning to Y/n, as she tilted her head, at the thought of her going to a party.

Y/n, was busy thinking, she never really went to any parties....so did they have free stuff???? Free food? The thought of free stuff and food made Y/n excited, if she didn't have to pay then she was definitely going!!

《Mean-While, AT LEX CORP

"Bruce Wayne is throwing a party?" Lex spoke to his assistant, making sure he was reading it right. "Get me an invitation, I don't care how you get it...just get me one." Lex grumbled out, staring at the woman who froze, "Well?! Go." He commanded, the assistant finally bouncing her head up and down and then leaving.

Going to his, phone, he dialed a number and then spoke harshly, "Prepare, the limousine I have somewhere to be, in a few."

Lex impatiently scratched his soulmate mark, it started to get this tingly feeling every since yesterday night. Lex turned his head towards, his computer seeing a notification, from the legion of the doom app he created, it was a way for every villain in the legion of doom to contact each other. However lex didn't like being in the silly group chats so every time they added him, he had to leave, so typically they obviously got the hint and message him directly.

Letting out a sigh, Lex clicked on the notification to find out it was Vandal Savage who messaged him, Vandal was currently out of state, and couldn't participate in the current meetings of the legion of doom, so evidently Vandal has his spies to fill him in.

[Vandal is requesting a video call]

Accept-----decline

"Greeting. Luthor, I have been informed of your current...plans.."  Vandal spoke on the other end, Lex leaning into his chair to get more comfortable, "Yes, I assume you would be approving, otherwise that would put us both in quite the predicament." Lex spoke, as Vandal was quick to respond.

"Well, you are correct, I find this plan of yours so intriguing, that I am ending my trip currently. So expect me to arrive by tomorrow morning." Lex's words were stuck in his throat at this outcome. "Farewell." Vandal was swift to end the call, leaving Lex sitting back speechless.

[CALL ENDED]

Lex, stood up, watching his Assitant barge in, and gave a fast apology for not knocking, "You should be getting the invitation in about an hour---" Her soft voice was cut off, "Arrange, a welcoming party in the doom hall, by today." Lex commanded.

《Time skip》

Y/n poked her head into the walk-in closet once more, trying to find a different outfit for the party. Y/n of course since she was rather simple and didn't have a sense of style she was confused and lost on what people wear to a party.

While looking around for a good outfit, Y/n didn't expect a voice from behind her, "I can help you...--You know I actually have a great sense of style.~" The voice teased, his hands holding onto Y/n's waist, and taking rather a quick touch at her abs.

Y/n turned around swiftly, to be met with Jason, looking at her intently, Jason brushed past her, as he went towards the dresses giving them a swift look, and suddenly picking out one.

The dress was black, with some thin straps, and a dress split on where one of the legs was. Jason handed Y/n the dress, before muttering under his breath, "It seems to be missing something..." Jason headed over to one of the glove drawers and pulled out a pair of long black gloves. Jason smiled and also have them to Y/n.

"And for the shoes, just pick some black heels." Jason told Y/n, as she nodded her head, and spoke, "Ok.....Thanks." Y/n grabbed the gloves in one hand and the dress in the other.

"I'll leave ya to it..." Jason patted Y/n on the head, before heading out with a satisfied smile on his face.