Supermans Training & Genos

《No ones Pov》

Clark was over thrilled to be picked to see his soulmate's skills or give a little training advice if needed, he patiently waited until he saw Y/n, chatting with the flash and eating a bowl of noodles together. Clark's smile slightly faltered--was Barry trying to purposely take their soulmate's attention?!

"Yo," Y/n said to Clark handing her an empty bowl to Barry. Looking around the large training room Y/n was amazed it basically had everything in here. "Well why, don't we get started? Once you land a hit on me training is ov----" The alien had no time, as his soulmate seemed to just appear in front of him---wow she was fast!

Y/n was about to land a soft punch on Clark, however, he suddenly dodged, and appeared behind her. Y/n reacted quickly, placing her feet harshly while maneuvering her body around swiftly, Y/n closed her fist aiming her punch at Clark's chest.

Clark stumbled back a bit, not expecting to even be moved by the punch, which wasn't even fully at strength. "Impressive." He instantly complimented, "Let's do a little spar, and then I'll see if you can work on anything."

《Time skip》

After a while of sparring back and forth, without either of them using their full strength because they could destroy the station which was located just above the earth. Superman did take note of how Y/n's reaction time was rather slow but that didn't seem to hinder her ability to move or even fight---it was as if she was indestructible like him...but the slow reaction time could easily endanger civilians.

"Your reaction time is rather slow, you focus on different things other than the opponent as if you are bored." Superman spoke, "Focus that distraction on civilians, your fast, so you could easily get them out of the danger zone." He continued, Y/n just bobbing her head slowly.

Clark patted his soulmate on the shoulder, "We're done for today, good work." Both of the exited the training area, Y/n slowly began to ask him things.

"Does it get boring...---being the strongest?" Y/n curiously asked the man of steel, hearing multiple rumors of him being the 'strongest' out of the hero group he was in. "No, because I don't care who the strongest, I just want to protect people," Clark spoke with a smile, Y/n's face slightly turning dull. 

"Oh..." She let out, her oh was rather filled with disappointment as she looked down at her fists. "When I saved people back where I was from...I didn't get any recognition. At first.... I didn't really care, I just wanted to find the strongest, and when did find the strongest, Boros or something...I felt nothing...and I thought maybe, it was actually the recognition I wanted....I'm still unsure what I actually want." Y/n spoke in Japanese a hint of sorrow and sadness deep in her voice, Which Clark quickly caught as he only understood bits and pieces of what she was saying.

"I'm sorry." Clark slowly spoke, his heart clenching in pain. "But----I like---here..." Y/n spoke in English, it was the truth, at first when she got her powers she didn't have anything, no attraction no happiness, nothing except disappointment and a bit of sadness 

Genos however interesting, he kinda annoyed her at times...but he was a good person. "Sorry about Diana I don't think she intended to attack another one of your soulmates, she's not really that unreasonable I promise." Superman uttered, "It's...fine..." Y/n spoke, not really wanting to bring it up since she kinda did cause a dent into the wall by 'gently' slamming Diana into it.

"Hey? Y/n?" Cyborg walked over, looking a bit shaken up, "So---oh--superman hey---anyways...I think we have a problem." He held the urge to murmur as he looked at the two. "I'm not sure how to explain it---come with me." Cyborg led the two of them to his work area where he typically worked on boom tubes and other devices.

After he led the two of them Y/n stood at the doorway, trying to adjust her eyes to see if she was actually seeing correctly..."Genos?" Y/n asked out, Genos slowly turning his head to look at Y/n, "Yes master, I have finally found you!" Genos spoke walking over swiftly but was suddenly stopped by a hard chest which he slammed into.

Superman looked down at Genos, not letting him near Y/n without confirming exactly who he was. Genos began to scan superman, he came out as an unknown species, which language he couldn't detect to actually speak to him.

Genos then began to try out multiple earth languages, making everyone stare at him awkwardly and confused.

"Hello?" Finally, Genos decided to use English as he spoke, "Hi." Superman gruntingly spoke out with a cold tone in his voice. "Please move out of the way of my master or I will have to use force." Genos spoke, making superman distrust him more, "You know him?" Clark asked Y/n, as she nodded.

Y/n slowly grabbed Superman by his hips, picking him up like a stick and then setting him down right next to her, to move him out of the way. "Yo, Genos, what's going on?" Y/n asked in Japanese not knowing both Superman and Cyborg were trying to listen in.

"Well, I've found the person who---sent you to this unknown dimension." Genos paused, "However, he also got away, before I could finish scanning the portal he made underneath my feat, I exactly have about 75% of what the portal was made out of, but to actually be successful I would need 100% or 99%--98% the most." Genos concluded.

"I have no idea what you just said..." Y/n was confused, however, it didn't really bother her that she didn't get to go home the only person she had to worry about was Genos---and her limited edition chopsticks---but those were long gone, so it was just Genos back in her dimension.

Genos looked at Cyborg for a moment then to Y/n, "Please tell me you didn't replace me." Genos muttered Y/n shaking her head, "One disciple is enough for me, I can't handle two..." At those words, it calmed Genos down

Cyborg wanted to laugh at the conversation but held it in, not wanting to be known for being rude in front of his soulmate for eavesdropping.

"He's from her dimension." Cyborg spoke walking closer to Superman as they whispered to each other, "Can we send him back..." Clark muttered annoyed at the fact Genos was now hugging their soulmate, Cyborg also getting annoyed. "Might have to get buddy-buddy with him, says he scanned some parts of the portal- that might help." Cyborg and Superman watched as they stopped hugging.

Superman paused..."So you are saying they were sent here by a dimension jumper...?" Superman asked Cyborg who nodded in confirmation. A smirk laid on Superman's face, "Well, Y/n lets take your friend here to see Bruce."