More Soulmates

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Y/n stared at Lex's bald head, feeling deja-vu as she stared. Her eyes drew back towards his hand, which offered a shake, Taking ahold of his hand, the voice she once heard stopped as he looked at her with a calm expression.

"Now, tell me, why my soulmate is hanging around Mr. Bruce Wayne." Lex seethed out, as Bruce stared at him directly, both of them getting into a quick-witted subtle argument. Clark quickly approached as he smiled at the red string on his pinkie.

"Hi..." His voice gently spoke out, as Y/n stared into his baby blue eyes. "Hello." Y/n's voice responded, catching both Lex's and Bruce's attention away from each other and onto Clark, they feel as if they recognized the reporter somehow, "Kent..." Bruce spoke up, breathing out a heavy sigh, superman was bound to be here considering he is a reporter. 

Clark's jaw clenched while looking at Lex, and then at Bruce. "I'm bold to assume we all share the same soulmate..." Clark slowly spoke, earning a confused look from Lex, but Bruce didn't look rather surprised.

"Seriously?" Lex asked out, wondering if they were joking, "Afraid not baldy." Jason interrupted, waving a wine drink in front of Y/n, who took it in wonder. "Wine??" Y/n slowly asked out, she never really enjoyed such a fine drink considering they were always so high priced at the food store!

"Yeah, found some sparkly wine, think you might enjoy it." Jason hummed out, Earning a groan of annoyance from Tim, "You found it?! It was me who grabbed it from the waiter!" Tim huffed out, at the lack of credit.

Y/n sipped the Wine, as her eyes widened in delight! Y/n drank some more, oblivious to the men around her looking at her adoringly. "I'm...really happy to finally meet you," Clark spoke up, gulping down his fear of speaking to his soulmate.

Shoving the wine in front of Clark she suddenly spoke up, "You have to try this! It's great!" Y/n purred out, her free hand touching her cheek in admiration while staring at the wine. "No- No I'm fine, but thank you for offering..." Clark's face tinted into a shade of red.

Clark noticed the muscly curves on Y/n so he blatantly asked, "Do- you uh---work out?" He slowly asked trying to ease into a conversation with his soulmate. Y/n felt a little buzzed after Jason handed her a third glass of wine. She raised up her arm and flexed, Slowly turning around to give Clark a view of her back muscle, which was nicely defined and lean.

Lex suddenly let out a small chuckle followed by Bruce at Clark's baffled reaction. "Alright, that's enough." Damien butted in, taking Y/n's wine glass from her, as he glared at Jason who gave a cocky smile followed by a shrug.

"If I may, Intrude.." A Strong female voice spoke out, revealing Diana aka Wonder Woman to both Bruce and Clark, who instantly recognized her, considering they already knew each other secret identities beforehand.

"Please, step away from the drunk woman, it's not very polite to crowd her." Diana hummed out, earning a glare from Rachel, who stepped forwards, as the two women stared at each other intently with anger.

"Our soulmate is safe with us." Rachel spoke out, standing her ground, as Diana gave a broken enraged smile, "Well, I am also her soulmate." Diana showed her soulmate timer, which suddenly turned to 00:00. Rachel clasped her lips together, "Very, well, but do not even think about taking her away." Rachel warned, stepping back slightly, as Diana slowly nodded.

"I can agree with that, but don't expect me to be so sharing when it comes to other things." Diana gently grabbed Y/n's hand, brought it forward, and planted a kiss. Y/n tilted her head slightly at the intimate reaction but didn't feel any disgust like she normally would.

"Clark," Diana spoke with a soft voice, turning towards him slightly, as he responded with a greeting.

A loud boom and immense crashing were heard, as some people ducked down to avoid the flying debris. A large, sinical-looking lion type of creature appeared, with Two well-known figures on its back,

"Heyya Brucie!" Harley purred out, jumping down from the creature swinging her large comical hammer, at someone, that Hammer suddenly bounced as it was revealed to be a balloon, "Oopsie...I think I grabbed the wrong oneee!" Harley laughed, followed by the Joker's own immense laughter.

Harley suddenly stopped speaking, her eyes looking around the room frantically until she landed on Y/n, her breath started to pick up, as joy filled her gleaming eyes. "Puddin---PUDDIN!" Harley screamed out jumping around with happiness evident in her cheers.

"Now, Now Harls what gotten sooo- riled upp-!~" The joker teased not even thinking that it was their soulmate, as his soul mark suddenly started to hear up and itch. His eyes slowly yet surely landed on Y/n.

His smile slightly faltered as he stared at Bruce, and the others around his soulmate, jealously began to bubble up inside him, as he plastered on a smile full of hatred. "Isn't this just so---So-----" He couldn't even finish speaking as his fist clenched in rage, pulling out a gun swiftly, and pointing it towards a nearby citizen. "I never expect, things to turn out this way." Joker's voice was serious and no hint of joking in it.

"Hand over my soulmate, before I start popping heads," Joker spoke, as Harley calmed down herself, her own smile falling while seeing how serious her puddin was. She let out a low-tune whistle causing the lion, to obediently sit.

"Kitty, Kitty, if anyone tried to escape gobble them all----" Harley was cut off by someone trying to run, the lion creature jumped on it, its paws digging into their flesh as the man rippled out screams of pain. The lion creature then sunk its teeth into the man, ignoring the crunching of its bones.

"Up..." Harley finished with a small laugh to try and ease into things, she really didn't want to scare her soulmate off, that would be totally ba----

SPLATTTTT

Y/n shook off her bloody fist, as the guts and flesh of the lion creature sprayed all over Harley and the Joker,