Damian al Ghul & Raven

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Rachel's meditation halted, her eyes snapping open as she stared at Damian who was quietly training while blindfolded. "Why'd you stop?" Damian asked, taking off his blindfold as he heard her movements halting and shifting.

"Our soulmate...is here." She stated. Rachel and Damian shared the same soulmate and soulmate mark or link. It was called the soulmate dream state, one would dream about their soulmates, such as seeing through their eyes or just seeing what they were doing from a different point of view. Typically it wasn't as vivid as the real world but it helped to see where soulmates lived or what they looked like.

In this case, Rachel is able to go into this dream state, while meditating, because it's utmost relaxing and calming for her to see what her soulmate is up to.

"I thought she was in a different universe...?" Damien asked, setting his sword down, while peering at Rachel. "Was...She was." Rachel concluded, "However...it seems we aren't her only soulmates, she has...more." Rachel saw Damien's face turn sour but quickly halted back to his neutral state.

"Waynes Manner is her current location." Rachel carefully spoke, knowing Damien would question it, but she stayed silent hoping he would piece it together, which he did. Damien let out a harsh deep breath, calming himself down.

Rachel uncrossed her legs and stood up, swiftly creating a portal, "Let me grab the flowers." Damien walks away from the scene to go grab a bundle of [Favorite flowers] from the garden, that both of them personally grew. Since they knew that their soulmate loved them but didn't have enough money to get them.

Damien smiled while holding the flowers, Rachel swiftly teleporting his blade towards her, "I'll carry this since your hands are full." Rachel gave a gentle smile, as both of them entered the portal.

《Meanwhile》

"Hey, darling..." Jason smirked stepping closer to Y/n, "Jason, don't flirt with my soulmate..." Bruce coldly spoke, as Jason looked at him in bewilderment, "Your soulmate? Please don't make me shit myself of laughing--- You mean my soulmate." Jason thought he was correcting his dear ole step-dad, "Well both of you are wrong, she's my soulmate..." Tim spoke up, drawing their attention to him.

"Technically, no one is wrong in this situation, we all share the same soulmate." Rachel's cold voice butted in, not sparing any emotion towards them, Damien walked passed his step-brothers and father, while handing the bundle of flowers to Y/n, "Here, we personally got them for you, soulmate." Damien spoke in Japanese as he waved his hand towards Rachel signaling he was mentioning her, as Y/n looked at them in awe and in delight, "Thank you," Y/n rather happily responded taking them and giving them a whiff.

The other soulmates which were Bruce, Tim, and Jason, looked in jealously, clearly, Damien and Raven had time to prepare a perfect greeting and gift for their shared soulmate, 

Damien turned around to face his brothers giving them a cocky smirk, and stare, while walking back toward Rachel who seemed to be containing her delightful expression because of her soulmate's reaction.

"I don't have any place to put these..." Y/n muttered, as Bruce suddenly signaled Alfred to come over, "Put these in a vase somewhere, where you could see them, would you Alfred?" Wayne asked in English, as he took Y/n's flowers and gave them to Alfred.

Y/n was about to grumble and argue at Bruce for taking her flowers but before she could Bruce explained why he took them. "I'm having him put them in a vase," Bruce told her, Y/n simply nodding.

Truthfully speaking Y/n felt really awkward and weird in the room, as everyone was currently staring and eyeing her down, she also had this strange tingly feeling of joy, which surprised her, because most of her emotions were practically gone from gaining so much strength.

"Y/n, have you perhaps...have any recollection of how you got here?" Rachel coldly asked trying to soften her tone a bit, because she didn't want her soulmate to find her unappealing. Rachel indeed wants to spend time with her soulmate, but first, she needs to know how she got here because Rachel definitely doesn't want whatever brought her here to take her back.

"Uhh, a weird home invader who creates portals." Y/n boredly stated not sure how it's any help to share this information, gaining a chuckle from Damien.

"Did...he touch you?" Raven asked, trying to surpass her anger just at the thought, everyone went fell silent also feeling their rage bubble up, if this home invader did. "Nah, I tried to punch him, and that's when he created a portal under my feet, but he also broke my chopsticks.." Y/n muttered with sadness, remembering her sweet limited edition on sale chopsticks. Everyone calmed down their anger, but it soon resumed seeing Y/n show some sadness.

"What did she say? Why is she sad?" Tim asked, Jason in English as he was currently being his translator, "That bastard broke her limited edition, on-sale chopsticks!" Jason fretfully spoke, angered at anyone who dare break his soulmate's stuff, the others felt the same way, not really caring about the chopsticks but instead caring about how Y/n felt.

"Uh, anyway, I'm not really sure what's going on, but I really need to take a shower, there's dust all over my suit and body..." Y/n uncomfortable states, slightly pinching at her suit, because there was dust residing in parts they shouldn't be.

"You can use my shower." Jason purred, earning a slap from Tim. "What size of clothes do you wear?" Bruce asked as Y/n shrugged, "I don't know, I just get whatever fits..."

"I can measure her, once she's done." Rachel butted in, her voice couldn't contain the eagerness to it, "You'll have to be in your underwear and bra...or naked." Rachel's voice returned back to cold. "Wha-" Tim nearly screamed as Jason translated what Rachel said.

"Surely she won't agree...." Muttered Jason jealously in English. "Ok." Y/n spoke not really caring. Jason took in a deep breath, and spoke to Tim, "Our soulmate said...ok..." Jason let out an aggravated laugh.

《Meanwhile BACK in city Z, AND Y/n's home dimension》

"Sensei Y/n???" Genos asked out, quickly correcting himself as Y/n doesn't like to be called sensei, "I mean...Y/n?" Genos asked peeking his head inside the apartment, Genos scanned the area, sensing heat signatures from the couch, slowly trotting forward, he knew it wasn't Y/n, because when she sleep, she snores rather loudly.

Genos turned his arm into a blaster cannon, "Tell me who you are!" Genos yelled out, waking up the intruder, who let out a curdling scream. 

"Hey- Hey--Calm down man--" The villain whimpered out as Genos wanted to waste no time reprimanding him, but before he could the man created a portal quickly and escaped. As the man was escaping Genos scanned the portal quickly, trying to find any useful things about it.

A/n: So Rachel/Raven is 23.