Home sweet home

《No One's Pov》

A/n: Basically, Y/n lives in japan so I won't be detailing like, 'Y/n said in Japanese' or, woman said in Japanese.' That makes sense right? anyone onto the story!

Y/n chowed down on the food greedily; Which was made by Genos, he was currently in the kitchen, making some smoothies as Y/n was watching the news.

---NEWS 745---

"Some of the known villainous monsters have been disappearing lately! However, there has also been an uprise in their strength with the lower level ones...what could be happening? Let's ask our very own esper; Rank 2 S-class hero, Tatsumaki !" The news reporter woman spoke with a significant smile, the camera panning to a green-haired teenage-looking girl, floating in the air with a green aura.

She crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes, "Well, currently we have no idea...however no matter how stronger they get, I'll always rush them under my foot..to---to protect you all of course!" She huffed out, glaring at the camera before flying well more like floating away.

---CLICK---OFf---

Turning off the Tv, Y/n gulped on her smoothie looking at Geno's, "Are you...okay?" Genos slowly asked tilting of his head, his eyes scanning his Mentor carefully, "Yeah, it's been a few weeks, since leaving...that uh--place, I just kinda feel empty again." Y/n truthfully uttered her bleak eyes scanning her small apartment.

Genos slowly sat down, his eyes panning closed while letting out a small huff of air, "I must say Sensei, I had this...strange feeling there as well, it was like a pull, urging me closer and closer, but I wasn't sure to make of it, until the last second, it finally clicked in my head...I had what you call a soulmate there..." Genos was staring at his hands contemplating what he would do if he was there.

Y/n threw her head back, smiling, "Well..I finally felt as if I was worth something, to someone, well someone's...hah...---What's the point of all this strength if I can't even achieve what I want?" Y/n slowly whispered before her eyes glaze over her little table, and onto the magazine.

"Holy crap!, HOLY CRAP!" Y/n screamed out grabbing the magazine, Genos looked around in confusion with a high alert, "What sensei? What is it?!" Genos worriedly asked. "LOCAL GROCERY STORE HAS SALES, SO DOES THE MALL---65%, ONLY FOR TODAY-" Y/n screamed out raising her fist up in the air, quickly grabbing her wallet and rushing out with inhuman speed. Genos couldn't help but let out a laugh.

《Time skip》

Y/n was skipping around the Grocery store, gathering the things she would normally get, but at a cheaper price! She even grabbed some little treats! However the Grocery store wasn't as exciting at the Mall, Y/n went straight there next, to see it rather packed. The mall was much bigger and had a lot more things.

Currently, Y/n was wearing, some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, mostly because she was borrowing Genos's clothes, because all of hers were, basically dirtied up and now gone. The reason Y/n went to the mall was to get new clothes, not pricy ones though...she knew of a clothes shop in the mall that had pretty decent prices! And since everything was 65% off she could get a good deal there!

"Mrs. Saitama, glad to see you back!" A gothic woman with an interesting choice of clothes chirped up, Saitama was Y/n's middle name. Giving a small wave before looking at the clothes is what Y/n did. Y/n grabbed a nearby basket to put clothes in and started picking out a bit of everything since she really wasn't a picky person. However, when she looked at a shirt with a large bat, she recalled the months she had stayed in the manor and with Bruce along with the others. Slowly putting the shirt in the basket,