Update?

I finally got some ideas from my friends and here is the new update. Enjoy!

Kims P.O.V.

My ankle throbbed as I realized my bottle was emptied simply meaning no hope and death.Hooray. A few birds chirped here and there and stopped each time a shriek came and then they to repeat them. I closed my ears and closed my eyes trying to ignore. Tears welled as I opened my eyes and saw before me a girl running with a man chasing. I cover my mouth before I can to, scream as I see the man throw the knife into he girl back.

The girl fell and he dragged her away doing who knows what. Night comes quickly and I am chilly wrapping the jacket trying to keep warm but no use the temperature is much lower almost as low as the winter in Alaska where I am in a house, warm and cozy. I sit there until I fall asleep my feet numb and my nose red and flaming.

TRHC P.O.V.

"Um sir she is sitting in a tree her ankle is broken she would set a fire nearby?" A man with a set of deep chocolate eyes stared into Mr.Albrecks fear dancing in his heart if said the wrong thing. "Girls are like flowers some are not as strong as others, but Kim oh Kim she is different she is a rose tough and sharp on the edges but soft and beautiful inside." He looked around the room and grabbed a daisy from a group of flowers then he grabbed he scissors."But like all other flowers there is only so much you can do before the a flower wilts." He snapped the top of it sending the flower to the floor."Set a fire at the west side of her let's test how far her endurance is." He smirked standing up and following the small man stepping on the delicate flower who was as innocent as many of the other people who sacrifice themselves.

Logan's P.O.V.

My eyes open to feel my face hot and soaked with sweat snow was all around me but melting into water.

That is when I saw the fire.

I quickly attempted to climb down but slipped and fell and landing on my back on the ground. I let out a groan before Thomas grabbed my hand and tried to say something I could not hear from my left but my right was good."the fire....kim.... save..." I finally put the pieces together and realized she was still in there dead or alive my guess is she is alive. " I am going in." Thomas shouted over the roar of the fire while it kept crawling closer to us.I stared as he ran into the yellow flames engulfing him.Should I? No don't be stupid you will kill yourself! I look at the fire then run in the opposite direction to scared to look back.

He smiled at his laptop seeing him run Kim will really want to here this.

Wait what?!!! Omg total twist what happens if Kim saw this :0!!! She would be so mad at Logan!!!!! Comment if you think should be together Logan or Thomas with Kim? Bye!!!