Wooh!!

Thomas P.O.V.

Why could it have been someone else?! I hate how she gets into my head and does not leave without my heart changing. I hate the thought of someone trying to kill her.  As the rain pored I looked at Kim.Her damp hair is in her face but her face looks more then beautiful. God don't I sound like a girl? My back is scorching and is slightly burning from the rain. I winced as it the water trickled down my back. " Hey um T we need to get that back of yours fixed." I smiled and chuckled at the  little at the nickname she gave me. Her face turned red as we walked closer under the tree and she looked at my back. " Um... I mean I don't have to call you T I can just call you Thomas." She whispered.I rolled my eyes and winced trying to hold back tears as she pulled off my shirt. She set my bloody shirt on a tree limb and examined my back. "Is it bad." I turned around and looked at her,tears were filled in her eyes and were streaming. "Thomas I am so sorry." I looked at her,her eyes were red and still puffy. she rested her cold wet head against my chest. "Anything for you." I mumbled. She pulled away and looks at me confused. "What did you say?" "Nothing I said and smiled at her." Her face began to be more serious than relaxed. "Thomas I will repay you." She said and put her head against my chest once again.
"I love you." I whispered only loud enough for  just me to hear.

"Aaaah is that not the sweetest thing?" I yanked my head around to see a girl our age looking at us. She had a cut cut on her cheek bone that looked liked it needs stitches. Before she could say anything a gun shot went off and fell dead. I turned and looked at Kim. She was shaking and her face was pale.

She dropped her gun.

Then she cried.

"Shhh hey it's okay you were defending both of us." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.She sat and pulled her pant leg up and looked at her ankle. It was swollen and looked honestly horrible. "When did you get that?" She shook her head and looked away. I walked away giving her some time to be alone.
A few minutes later she wiped her eyes grabbed her gun put it in her backpack and stood up.

"Sorry you had to see that." She said. She walked to the stump and reached for a limb and began to climb up. " Grab your shirt." She said.I grabbed it and gently flung it over my shoulder. I grabbed limbs and crawled up to where Kim was. I sat on the same limb as her and laid on my stomach just staring at her godly face.Her eyes were looking at nothing and she looked so sad. "I can't take it T Ashley,My dog, Skylar, the two people I killed.  I feel like a monster." She closed her eyes. " Just think about everyone one else,  they feel the same way Kim. Don't think it is just you I mean after all I killed and ate some thing's i never want to speak about." She opens her eyes when I said the word and she smiled." I am not going to ask about what you ate. Let me see your shirt." I gave her my shirt and she gently out it against my back. It hurt so bad but at the same time it felt good. I grabbed her hand and held it mine. Slowly the sun went down and the stars were shining and even though we were most likely going to die I did not care I love this moment me holding her hand and her running her fingers in my hair. "Goodnight Kim."  " Goodnight T." She whispered.

Logan's P.O.V.

Mike, me, and Ashley are alone in our cave. I miss Kim and I am scared if she is dead. I am a mess besides the fact where I am right now. I lost all my patience and don't give a crap about what happens all I can think about is Kim.

"Logan eat or I will stuff it down your throat, I can barely take care of myself not even mentioning you." Mike looked at me and then at my plate. "I am not hungry." I replied coldly. "EAT!" Mikes angry tone only made it worse for me. "NO!" Ashley looked at me and mike wide eyed but I looked at mike only."God Logan I am trying but I can not take so much more of this! I really am trying to keep you alive."  I rolled my eyes. " YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF NOT ABOUT KIM OR ME."   I walked out of the cave and began running in one direction not caring if I die or not. That when a speaker came on.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we have some good news you have two days left and then the games are over thank you."

Woohoo I just finished another chapter!! I am amazing! Hope you like the pic above!!