001

Aether

Standing before my eyes is a fallen angel. He locked his gaze on me with his amber eyes, causing my knees to wobble.

He moved closer to me and caressed my cheek. It made my breathing uneasy.

"Aether." He called my name. It was music to my ears.

He pinned me to the nearest wall and glanced at my lips before his eyes went back to mine. He leaned closer to my ear. I gasped when he brushed his lips against it.

He smirked when he noticed that my entire face was red. "You seem to enjoy it," he whispered.

My hand snaked around his neck and moved his face closer to me. "Xiao. Kiss me."

He smiled and cupped my chin. "Pleasure is all mine."

He pressed his soft lips against mine, giving me butterflies. It was a beautiful moment until someone splashed me with cold water, waking me up from my dream.

"Fuck!"

As my vision started to clear, seeing the person in front of me with a bucket in her hand gave me an eye rash.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," she said, evilly smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and covered my face with a pillow, trying to go back to sleep. But my sister wrestled me to death and won. "Don't even try to, bro. We're going to be late if you do."

I groaned. "Can you at least give me five minutes?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Why? So you could finish your sweet dream with your crush?"

I blushed and grabbed another pillow on my side to throw it across her face. "Shut up!"

She has better reflexes than me. So, of course, she dodged it and stuck her tongue at me. "You missed."

"Whatever. Can you please leave me alone now?"

"Fine. Breakfast is ready, so prepare your ass for school if you don't want to be late," she said before leaving the room.

Getting up from bed is hard. I hate it when morning arrives because that means no more daydreaming.

I slapped myself to wake myself up and fixed my bed before dragging my ass towards the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Cold water ran through my body and was about to take away the heat from me, yet for some reason, it was warm, as if someone cuddled me from behind and made me cozy from the sudden embrace.

"Aether."

It startled me when Xiao suddenly popped out and licked my ear. My ears are really sensitive. His warm touch made me moan.

"You like that?" Hun, the word 'like' is an understatement to describe what you just did.

I was so frustrated that my dream was interrupted earlier. I didn't get the chance to fully enjoy our kiss. But now, it's destiny.

"Xiao, kiss me."

He smirked and circled his arms around my tiny waist. He lifted my chin up, prompting me to close my eyes. But I was disappointed when he just kissed the tip of my nose.