019

Xiao

I want to sleep. I tried to enjoy it and have some fun, but it's not just my cup of tea. I don't even know why I agreed to this when I knew that I would be a party foul.

"Never have I ever picked a fight with someone," Aether said.

What bugged me even more is that two assholes are looking at me right now.

"I've never picked a fight with someone before," I said, sighing.

"Me too." Venti agreed with me. I think that's because he was also being targeted.

All of them clearly didn't believe us and synchronizingly yelled 'guilty', then attacked us by doodling our faces with color markers.

"However, I think Xiao is the most violent," Chongyun said, and it made me punch his shoulder as a reward.

He whined and replied, "Ow! See? He's like Hulk's second cousin."

Aether spun the bottle, and it pointed at Xinqui. "Never have I ever been in a strip club."

I already knew who that person was, and my eyes landed on Venti, who was lowering his head and trying not to be caught.

"I know a person. Don't you think it sounds familiar, Venti?" Aether asked, smirking.

"I have never been to a strip club before." What he said was full of crap.

"Lies!" Kazuha yelled.

He seemed nervous, and as the minutes passed, he eventually admitted it. "Fine! Are you guys planning to kick me out of the game?"

Aether picked up the orange marker and drew bunny teeth under his bottom lip, looking like a bunny. I also noticed that he only has one finger left, which is his pinky, before he loses it.

Kazuha patted his back. I think it was to cheer him up, but he can also be a jerk sometimes. "You are so bad at this game, so keep it up."

"You may haven't lost a finger, but if you don't get your hands off me, I will lose that finger for you." Kazuha immediately scooped back when Venti threatened him.

Xinqui spun the bottle, and it pointed in Chongyun's direction. He looked at Venti and smirked at him. "Never have I ever failed an exam."

"Fuck you!" Venti screamed and raised his middle finger to Chongyun.

He burst out laughing and stuck his tongue out at him. "Loser!"

Venti sighed and took a piece of nachos placed on a small table. "Whatever. Can you target Kazuha? He hasn't lost a single finger yet."

"You know what's even weirder? Xiao hasn't had his turn yet," Aether said.

"You seem to be more observant than usual," Xingqui replied, smirking and wriggling his eyebrows, which made me curious why he did that.

"Let's continue the game!" Aether yelled, and his cheeks suddenly turned red.

Why is that? He only said that I haven't had my turn yet. What part of it made him blush and shy? I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts and focused myself on the game.

Chongyun spun the bottle, and it stopped in Xinqui's direction. "Never have I ever watched any Teyvat drama series."

Aether sighed when Xinqui immediately grabbed a yellow marker and drew a sun on his face. "Let's all hail the great and mighty Sun King!" Xinqui teased, and he only rolled his eyes as a reply.

Kazuha suddenly grabbed the red marker and drew a line on his face, which shocked us.

"You, the ancestral princess, watched Teyvat drama series?" Venti said, shockingly.

Kazuha nodded his head and replied, "It interests me."

"We have been friends for years, and I didn't know that you liked to watch them. Do you know of this Xiao?" Chongyun asked.

"No."

"It means that you are clearly a bad friend," Venti said, trying to rile him up.

Chongyun planted a fake smile and raised his middle finger at him. We went back to the game, and the bottle pointed to me.

"Finally!" Xingqui exclaimed.

"I believe that the bottle hates Xiao in general, but it decided to pick him this time out of pity." It smacked Chongyun's head because of what he said.

He let out a small whimper. "Asshole, that hurts!"

Xingqui rolled his eyes and asked, "Can we go back to the game?"

I don't know what to say because I don't know what they tried that I haven't. How about let's carefully think about this first before giving up? After a few seconds, a light bulb appeared.

I inhaled and said, "Never have I ever kissed someone on the lips."

•••••

Author's Note:

Spare me!