013

Xiao

My day started with confusion. How did I end up in my room? I was sure that I was in the infirmary room yesterday. I tried to remember what happened, but the only memory I remembered was when I cupped Aether's cheeks before I fell asleep.

Wait. It took me a minute to analyze and process my words, and my face suddenly feels hot.

Shit! What have I done? Why the fuck did I do that? Did I lose my mind? Did my brain decide to lose the ability to think? What happened to me?

Okay, calm down and remember the details of what happened yesterday. After class, he went back to the room and forced me to go to the infirmary room. We talked for a few minutes, and he apologized for his behavior, then my condition got worse. He forced me to sleep and covered my eyes with his hand. But when he released his hand, my eyes were charmed by his beauty.

No way. I find Aether beautiful? It's not that he isn't in the first place, but are friends supposed to think and act like that? I don't do this with Chongyun or Kazuha, so what is this? Has my mind gone insane?

More importantly, what happened next? Did I say or do something weird after that? What will our friendship turn out to be?

A sudden knock interrupted my thoughts, and Noelle came into my room holding a breakfast tray. "Young master, breakfast is served."

"Noelle, how did I end up here last night?" I asked.

She placed the breakfast tray on my lap and nodded her head. "Master Zhongli fetched you from school because you're not feeling well. He also carried you towards your room."

"I see. You can leave the room now," I said. She nodded her head and left me in peace.

It bugged me. How did Pops know I was in the infirmary room? Did Aether call him? Did they also have a talk? It made me wonder what talk they were having.

My stomach suddenly growled, and my attention was quickly diverted. I didn't eat dinner last night, so it must have gone into a deep hunger. A delicious bowl of almond tofu can fix it. I quickly finished off my breakfast, and my phone made a notification sound. It was from a group chat.

• 404 Group Not Found •

Chongyun
Hey, guys!

Ah, this asshole must be the creator of the chat.

Xiao
Yo.

Aether just seen our chat. Why did that bothered me?

Chongyun
Are you guys busy?

I don't have plans today because it's the weekend. It annoys me if unexpected plans do come; however, if my responsibilities are involved, I don't mind.

Damn. My parents raised me well, and they created a responsible child.

Aether
Not really. Why do you ask?

Xiao
No.

Chongyun
Xi and I have plans for tomorrow since he wanted to go see Barbara's live concert, so is it okay if we make the presentation today?

Barbara? Who is that? An artist?

Aether
No way! A live concert of Barbara? It's my dream to go into one.