Chapter 2 - Middle school

When Izuku came back to his house he was greeted by his mother who was in the kitchen bringing the food over to the table. As she looked over her work only to see Izuku having a bandage his cheek making his mom worried and rushed to him to check up on him.

Inko : Izuku.... What happened to you why do you have a bandage on your cheek?

She was asking him as she was concerned and when she look at his face she sees him doing a small smile while replying.

Izuku : Nothing mom just fell down at the playground, Pyrrha patched me up.

Inko sighed in relief only to know her son was ok but the truth was more hurtful if she learned about it. Izuku just knows this can be just a thing Bakugo would do from time to time. Sure it was mean and there are chances of him doing it till it turns into a bully..... but there's that one part in Izuku's soul that was sure he would change. If he does get off track then he can try to make sure he would be guided in the future.

Timeskip of years

We are now in middle school as we see Izuku just at his table reading what appears to be a notebook. He turns page after page and it was already after class so no one is there. As we get a closer look at his notebook we can see it containing information about... heroes? He seems to be taking notes of them with their quirk, likes and dislikes and even weaknesses down. He was analyzing each of the information on the book.

As he was slowly reading it from the sunset the doors to his classroom opens itself making Izuku look over to the person

As he was slowly reading it from the sunset the doors to his classroom opens itself making Izuku look over to the person. We see Izuku's childhood friend Pyrrha grown up and still had many of her features from when she was young the same. She looked over to Izuku as she smiled at him.

 She looked over to Izuku as she smiled at him

Pyrrha : Hey Izu ready to go?

Izuku : Yeah I am *moves his sleeves down*

That action was noticed by Pyrrha as Izuku prepared his bags and got up. He then walked up to her as they both left the school. They were walking side by side with each other with both of them not saying anything as Izuku was still looking at his notebook with a smile.